Post YOUR Hatchback here
By blk92hb
#208959 thats cool. ok new update went to get an alignment today and asked the guy to put 1 degree of negitive camber and well they fucked :x up my s2 camber kit. the good news is i get a new camber kit for free sometime this week
By blk92hb
#209864 ok first off let me put the updates up
first was a integra rack n pinnion the old one went out so i replaced it.
do to the wreck i had the big ass dent on the hood so i one day i got bord so, i hammered it out :thumb:
Image Image

i also painted the wiber blade armsImage

now the carnage!
ImageImage this is a broken locking nut on the passenger side.

ImageImage its hard to tell but they used channel locks on the driver side locking nut.
but i did get new ones :thumb: that what they get for fucking up my car. so word of advice stay away from tires plus unless you know someone there that can do the shit right.
Last edited by blk92hb on Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Dippin_EG
blk92hb wrote:I know i love mine no rips all clean the only thing wrong is the switches and im missing the floor mats. I have replaced all of the switches but one. Im tryin to get it were the switches arent faded and im still lookin for the floor mats that didnt come with the car

I got my interior with no floor mats as well and have been trying to find a clean, used set for a while not to no avail... I also did like you did and replaced mostly all of my switches. I just wish mine had actual paint and not primer :(

Keep up the good work, man! 8)
By blk92hb
#209868 well i got that one fender with primer on it because i hit a light pole when it snowed. i let my brother fix it for school so its no completely strait right now but i am replacing them with passwordjdm fenders :thumb:. passwordjdm has the floor mats http://passwordjdm.com/HOP-EG-Civic-Floor-Mats-P2465C1738.aspx
By blk92hb
#211139 a little update nothing fancy, i was bord so i painted my rear emblem black
By LilSquirtEX
#211689 you must have been really bored to paint your honda emblem. Did you even take it off the hatch?
By blk92hb
#211713 Oh yea i pulled it off first. It didnt look right with it off or back on so i painted it.
This weekend im going to pick n pull to get my ls front brakes
By LilSquirtEX
#212012 The integra ones? Right on.
By blk92hb
#212030 some bad news i wasnt able to get the whole brakes set up i had to leave the steering knuckles and hubs because of a fucked up ball joint. But i am going back tomorrow with a hack saw to get them and a front sway bar from the same integra.
By blk92hb
#212358 ok so i got back from the junkyard picked up the steering knuckles and spindles from a integra along with the calipers. i also picked up the sway bar finding out later that its only 1mm larger but i only paid $10 for it so its not a total loss. :?
By blk92hb
#223788 did some work last week. i had a really bad exhaust rattle so i put on a exhaust wrap on my piping. So now it looks like a race car lol.

i also painted the intake and manifold heat shield.
Last edited by blk92hb on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By LilSquirtEX
#223819 Looking good bro. Now we just gotta powder coat that valve cover.
By blk92hb
#224084 I want to! I also want to powder coat the steelys for winter time.
By LilSquirtEX
#224093 They got powder coating systems at harbor freight for 60 bucks.
By blk92hb
#224359 i know the only problem is an oven, to bake the coating. i cant use the one in the house because it will ruin it, then it wont be safe for cooking.