Post YOUR Hatchback here
By EricM
#234375 So, hows the rust repair holding up? My integra is getting ready to go under the knife, looks a lot like your car did.

P.S. Is the suspension soft enough to be comfortable during DD?
By EJ1-danny
EricM wrote:So, hows the rust repair holding up? My integra is getting ready to go under the knife, looks a lot like your car did.

P.S. Is the suspension soft enough to be comfortable during DD?

really good i got a few scratches on the bumper from dumbass people backing up into me but other then that no rust dude did a really good job on the panels.......i personally think my suspension is awesome it handles so good and the fact that its 15way adjustable makes it even better so yea i would say they are good for DD :thumb:
By EJ1-danny
familyEGuy23 wrote:Clean ride bro you fixed it legit :thumb: any plans on rims?

i have some EX-Rs now but i need to buy some tires for them but as far as real rims im thinking of buying some mugen NRs for 1200 local dont know yet........im working on getting my recaros in the dude im gettng them from cant find his passport to go get them for me :?
By EJ1-danny
#236307 just picked these up !!!
By Eg6H2D
EJ1-danny wrote:just picked these up !!!

:thumb:
By Punksz6
#236388 Nice parts!! :thumb:
By EJ1-danny
#237214 So I'm currently debating what my next purchase should be I need some help. It's between getting a hondata and get my hatch tuned or purchase another tranny curretly my hatch grinds on 2,3 and 4th on high Rpms but if I'm cruising it's soft like butter. What do you guys think I should buy
By e_civic_k
#237332 Awesome work on the car bro, i would go for the tranny...
By Eg6H2D
#237470 Hondata... Stay ur ass under 3k and shift it like butter.. lol. ur guna get the tranny regardless.. Hondata since it's more available..
By EJ1-danny
#237509 yea so im going with the tranny since i already have the clutch might as well fix both :woot:
By EJ1-danny
#239190 Image
By EJ1-danny
#239782 huge update got a sick deal on 5 mugen MF8s :jerkbow: