Post YOUR Hatchback here
By EJ1-danny
#204078 Yea I'm planning to just need to pick up the paint i really wanna do a wrinkle blue but I hear they dont make that color so prob just do red
By EricM
#204781 Did you put on your buddy club coilovers yet? I'm getting ready to purchase some.
By EJ1-danny
#205218 no i havent im inbetween jobs right now so i dont have money to put them on but a friend of mine has them on his ej1 and he loves them the quality and design on them is sick only thing is im trying to replace my front control arms and buddy club dont make any :thumbdown:
By EJ1-danny
#221612 got my buddy club N+ damper kit on with buddy club lower control arms amazing suspension so stiff and clean my boy EG6b20R put it on for me looked out for me hard !!! :lol: props to him !! pictures will be up in a few :hehe:
By Eg6H2D
EJ1-danny wrote:got my buddy club N+ damper kit on with buddy club lower control arms amazing suspension so stiff and clean my boy EG6b20R put it on for me looked out for me hard !!! :lol: props to him !! pictures will be up in a few :hehe:
:thumb: :thumb: :woot:
By EJ1-danny
#224291 Image

update motherfuckers !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By foxtuning65
#225717 Nice hatch, now you just need a swap or a turbo :thumb:
By EJ1-danny
#232896 Image

finally got it in !!!! :lol:
By EJ1-danny
fresh eh2* wrote:Good choice! :thumb: I got the Mugen Racing II myself.

word ?? let me see it. i want another wheel cause this mugen is only for show im not going to ruin the suede from daily use im thinking of getting the momo spoon wheel............yo you still have those MR5 ???