Post YOUR Hatchback here
By pacs
#275865 nice hatch man. wow i just browse the thread, can t imagine it started out as a white rust bucket. and nice choice of parts too. cant wait to see more
By Gustavo
#275868 Looks good, but i would of left the fog light grills black as well. :thumb:
By EJ1-danny
Gustavo wrote:Looks good, but i would of left the fog light grills black as well. :thumb:

ya i would of but it was already painted by the previous owner so i just kept it as is not looking to put foggs in probably just a hood bra :twisted:
By Gustavo
EJ1-danny wrote:
Gustavo wrote:Looks good, but i would of left the fog light grills black as well. :thumb:

ya i would of but it was already painted by the previous owner so i just kept it as is not looking to put foggs in probably just a hood bra :twisted:

Dang. N i never bin a fan of the hood bras. But ur hatch is coming along nice. :thumb:
By EJ1-danny
Gustavo wrote:
EJ1-danny wrote:

Dang. N i never bin a fan of the hood bras. But ur hatch is coming along nice. :thumb:

thanks bro ya I'm trying to finish my build and cop a new car I'm looking at the 2012 TSX SE but thats not going to happen till I fully finish my build and happy with my hatch :eh:
By Gustavo
EJ1-danny wrote:
Gustavo wrote:
EJ1-danny wrote:

thanks bro ya I'm trying to finish my build and cop a new car I'm looking at the 2012 TSX SE but thats not going to happen till I fully finish my build and happy with my hatch :eh:

:thumb:
By EJ1-danny
#276656 Image

By EJ1-danny
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Its coming along nicely, love the mugen wheels and the red recaros! :thumb:

thank you bro cant wait to put the mugens on but first i wanna upgrade my braking parts calipers,rotor ETC :hehe:
By EJ1-danny
#306589 bump
By EJ1-danny
#306648 Image

5.062 final drive CTR

Finally got my hands on a Type S tranny with carbon synchros :D

12:5:1 wiseco pistons :D

Huge update :2girls1cup: