Post YOUR Hatchback here
By estilomania
#156778 oh i can't wait to see em coming! i vote for another chrome VC for your B18. :thumb:

wheels look pretty good!
By biggnutz123
#156885 Ty man! future updates are gunna be:
get the bottom end built and finished
suspention work
exaust (thinking hks high power?)
By EgCruiser
#157108 going for 1000 bhp??
that intercooler is so big :o
By 3kkl3sia
#157110 that innercooler looks bad ass, extreamly big but bad ass.
looks like it should be on the front of a supra or skyline :woot:
By biggnutz123
#157136 Lol! ya i love it no im only going for about 350whp i just love the look.I wonder if it will couse cooling problems?? guess we will see! :thumb:
By EgCruiser
#157509 It looks bad ass now. but are you gonna drive whit no front bumper ? :lol:

anyho. crazy cool project, 350 whp .thats crazy :thumb:
By Sentry
#157588 A lot of people bash big intercoolers because of the tiny bit of throttle response you lose, but I think the trade off is a no brainer for having that much more cooling capacity and basically never having to worry about heatsoak ever.
By biggnutz123
#157604 Egcruiser-Acualy the way its mounted i dont even need to cut the bumper out that much, i dont wanna restrict the air flow but im not gunna cut the bumper too crazy eather!

Sentry-That is tru plus it just looks mean!! :twisted:
By SmoondaSi
#157988 Lovin tha camo! and pink vc??? cud look good. oh and Chrome goes wiv camo me finks.
By biggnutz123
#158078 Ya im not to shure about the chrome?? but its coming along updates very soon!!
By SmoondaSi
#158664 wer did you get them headlights from?? i want sum of them.
By biggnutz123
#158854 I acualy got um from a local guy here but im pretty shure thay got the same thing from ebay mine are acualy glass lenses so there a little nicer than the fleebay specials.
By biggnutz123
#160155 Hey guys its been a bit but i got a minni update went to the local junkyard and picked up a few things! Here they are!
not to bad got everything for 10 bucks! Ima recover the wheel it was blue and black but im changing it to blk suade with red stiching.The rear lower tiebar not even shure what it is probly ebay but i thought it looked pretty cool.Anyway nothing to crazy, ohh and a buddy of mine just got a water jet at his shop so were working on making rear subframe brace later this week! Thats it for now just wanted to update a little! :thumb:
By 93cxhb
#160175 im taking a trip to your junkyard. seems like your gettn some awesome shit there is it always like that?
By biggnutz123
#160181 Not really i just got lucky they had an eg come in that wasent even inventoryed yet an the dude let me pull some stuff off mose honda that are in the yard are really picked threw lol.