Post YOUR Hatchback here
By JUICE
#334620 Thanks man. :D

Swapped the cmc out last night hoping it was the problem like not disengaging the clutch all the way but no change. Gonna swap out the slave too, which is also brand new just to be 100% sure. But i am pretty sure its time to start shopping around for a new twin disc. :(

Race cars are like boats I guess. Time to bust out another thousand. :x
By ohDirka
JUICE wrote:Race cars are like boats I guess. Time to bust out another thousand. :x

True statement!
By TrailerTrash
#334688 its only money
By Punksz6
#335304 Love the pics!! :thumb:
By JUICE
#335342 ^Thanks man!

She's alive! :twisted:

Got the old twin disc out, it was pretty warn and had definitely seen some heat but not convincing enough to be the culprit so we cracked open the tranny to check the input shaft. It looked alright so we swapped out the ITR diff with another one I had. Got it all back together and its running great. :woot:

Even if it wasn't the clutch, fuck it. This one is a new/better design and the one in there had definitely seen better days.
By chrono404
#335344 Your hatch has come a long ways. When i was looking over Civic-eg at work I couldn't help but show your videos to a fellow coworker.

Love the civic and hope to see more.
By flyinryan122
#337371 Dddaaaannnngggg!! Been a long time since I was on here last. Car looks good man. I dig that color! Keep up the good work. :woot:
By JUICE
#339772 Haven't updated in a while, Winter plans are as follows..

-Synchrotech carbon synchro / slider kit for one of my GSR gearsets
-Full-Race traction bar
-Skunk2 Drag Springs
-Alignment / Corner balance at Turn-in Concepts
-A few cosmetic things like put on the CCC street wing I picked up at import vs domestic and paint my wheels black.

She gonna haul ass in 2014. The power is there, just gotta get the chassis up to speed!! :twisted:
By ihavesol93
#339808 OMG, i only wish i could get 500+. I'm sitting right at 325. i hopefully can pickup a b18 instead of the b16, so i can spool quicker and be able to push a bit more power out of it. love this car. super jelous.
By JUICE
#339830 Thanks man! What turbo you got on it? Once you're making any sort of power with these little motors you gotta sacrifice some spool. I'm on a relatively small turbo for my power and even it doesn't come alive till vtec hits at 5k.