Post YOUR Hatchback here
By crvtec
#191034 NICE
By JUICE
#191266 ^thanks man

well, it was the first friday in about a month that it hasn't rained so i knew a trip to the drag strip for test-n-tune night was necessary. :P

got kinda disappointed though.. it was shitty out (hot/humid) and packed. i only got 1 run in with the new setup. I should have given it more off the line, i barely chirped the tires when i left. it went a weak ass 15 flat @ 90 :cry:

but, thats definitely faster than the LS tranny would have done under same conditions. if it was shitty out, it would only do 15.2-15.4 at best and trap high 80's...

confident that with ideal conditions, she SHOULD do about a 14.3.... doubt i'll find out though.... the next time she runs, she'll be making funny PSSHHH noise in between shifts :twisted:
By JUICE
#201581 **little update**

well, when i bought my GSR tranny, I knew it had LSD but didn't know what brand. I finally was able to talk with the guy at the shop that rebuilt it today and found out its got a OEM Type R LSD in it. :woot:

I was just glad to hear it wasn't a OBX :P
Last edited by JUICE on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By moore hb 1217
#204996 what up killer. im glad you turn me to thes web sit. you should of enter you car yesterday you could of won that monney but its all good i still had fun [color=red][/color] :thumb:
By JUICE
#205109 ^^ just checked the tracking number, should be here today :woot:

not sure how i wanna do it up yet.. either gonna just polish it up, or decide on a color to paint it..
By JUICE
#209963 got the turbo mounted up today!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

still gotta get the intercooler and charge pipes mounted up but, she's gettin there!!