Post YOUR Hatchback here
By JUICE
Apexracing wrote:that is a very nice oil pan indeed.

thanks man :thumb:

got the downpipe made and put on today. :woot:

it's 3" so i replaced the mid section 2.5" straight piece that had a resonator with a 3" straight pipe. :twisted:

By Apexracing
#219323 Wow not sure how it's going to sound with a straight pipe, the resonator usually gives your car tone
By JUICE
#219349 didn't really like how it sounded with the other turbo and the resonator on there. having the resonator with my world sport was just too restrictive for it
By JUICE
#219424 got the vacuum block hooked up. all i'm waiting on now is a compressor outlet flange/pipe so i can finish with the cold side intercooler piping and gotta go down to a local speed shop for a couple AN fittings for the oil return.

By Apexracing
#219426 picture is kind of blurry, but are you switching to aluminum charge and i/c tubes? made a big difference on my evo ix
By JUICE
Apexracing wrote:picture is kind of blurry, but are you switching to aluminum charge and i/c tubes? made a big difference on my evo ix

ya its a cell phone pic. not switching to aluminum any time real soon
By Apexracing
#219435 ok roger that, looks nice though keep us updated. good work.
By JUICE
#220568 thanks man.

had to order the AN fittings i needed for the return, should be here monday. and had to order a different silicone reducer to finish getting the IC piping to the turbo.

should be starting her up on monday or tuesday :twisted:

and just cause i know how much everyone loves a shitty cell pic :P
By BurqueB16
#220695 dude its looking sick! and it is super clean! def keep us updated! and more pics! i dont even care if they are shitty cell pix :thumb:
By JUICE
#221244 thanks! :thumb:

would of been able to start it up today but, i started fucking with the injectors.. :lol:

decided after i dropped off one of my ECU's to get chipped yesterday to start doing the injectors/fuel pump. should have the ECU back by the end of the week with a basemap on it to fire it up for real :twisted:

oil return and IC piping all hooked up :D
By JUICE
#221937 thanks man!

about to get a new phone so i was going through mine and found a sweet old video.

i/h/e stock LS with the old LS tranny at its finest!! . it's just a quick 1st - 2nd pull. and superior quality as always :lol:

[img][img]http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss148/alldatJUICE/th_media1-2.jpg[/img][/img]
By Apexracing
#221983 wheres the pic of the oil lines too and from the turbo? i like the vacuum block. who makes it?
By JUICE
#221993 in one pic above you can see the feed (-4 AN) and in another the return (-10 AN)..

the vacuum block is made by treadstone. :thumb:
By Apexracing
JUICE wrote:in one pic above you can see the feed (-4 AN) and in another the return (-10 AN)..

the vacuum block is made by treadstone. :thumb:

ok yea it was kind of hard to see, thats some good sized line that shit isn't cheap, looks nice.

i really like that oil pan, i want an aftermarket one for my ep3