Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Chance
#134217 Very nice d00d!! So clean and simple!
By v.i.massive
#134281 loving the build
By Matt.M
#134291 CLEAN!!!!

And I'm going to have to steal your idea on those custom panels for storage. I travel all over the East coast setting up Lowe's Hardware stores and that will come in handy! :thumb:
By Vti93T
#134314 car looks super clean and good choice of camera..that's one that my friend wants
By Chance
Matt.M wrote:
And I'm going to have to steal your idea on those custom panels for storage.

you talking about the pocket at the bottom of the panel? Those are SIR door panels... 8)
By Vti93T
#134332 you can get the panels out of an SI hatch or out of an EX coupe..they come with the pockets..the EX door panels however you will have to do a power window conversion
By robster
Vti93T wrote:the EX door panels however you will have to do a power window conversion

not realy. If you have manuel power windows you just have to get youre self some pocket inserts and cut your panels from the back side open! Thats the way i did it. It's all there mounting holes etc..
By Dippin_EG
#148974 your night shots look good :thumb:
By 93cxhb
#149824 nice build .. really liking the night shots ..
By estilomania
#149838 let us see your bimmer. is it modded? HIHI
By berg89
#149843 I love that teg, very nice. simple an bad ass! :hehe: :thumb: Your pics are look really good.
By colpitts
#150057 dude those plasma gauges are sick .. maybe i missed you saying something, but where did you get them? or did you build them?