Post YOUR Hatchback here
By jdmdomo
#288267 :thumb:

both of you .. made a good job .. on this hatch .. looks really nice ..

i hope you keep posting more pictures .. and thanks for sharing with us..

oohh , and happy 2012 ..
Last edited by jdmdomo on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Punksz6
Greasedmonkey wrote:Got a stock muffle put back on finally. No more fugly shit hanging on the back.

Will get some pics soon.

:thumb:
By Vti93T
#289989 Wow! I just realized I never posted pictures with the stock muffler on..hahaha..Here are the pictures!

^the old pos .... eww

My new/old stock muffler. I got it from a friend and it looked like this.

****Oh and I'm going to be picking up minty del sol seats for free this weekend!!!
By dbrooks
#289992 Del Sol seats :thumb: :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
dbrooks wrote:Del Sol seats :thumb: :thumb:
By Vti93T
#290010 Heck yes del sol seats for the win..I didn't like them at first but then I fell in love with the grey set and that just happens to be what I'm getting for free :) yay! super excited..

yeah the stock exhaust is cool but I miss hearing a little bit of exhaust :( I know it's good to be quiet but eh. Luckily it's just a temporary thing till I figure out what exhaust and piping I wanna get..then she'll be getting upgraded. And....might be going B series in a year or two. :)
By dbrooks
#290011 I'm a big fan of the Yonaka exhausts.... I'll probably be picking one up here soon.

That's cool you're going B! Which one are you thinking?
By Vti93T
#290053 I'm actually thinking of just getting Blake's motor when he rebuilds it because he's thinking of picking up a motor from a friend..but it's $800 so we have to save money first for it.
By dbrooks
#290056 Very nice :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
#290096 geez katie why would you get rid of such a nice muffllaaarr!!!! lol..

keep the updates coming! what color del sol seats are you picking up?!
By Vti93T
Civic_HatchSI wrote:geez katie why would you get rid of such a nice muffllaaarr!!!! lol..

keep the updates coming! what color del sol seats are you picking up?!

I know right!! ;) That was an awesome muffler, looked like a limp penis hanging off the back of my car. LOL.

I am getting grey striped del sol seats :3 I'm hopefully going to go pick them up tonight when Blake gets off work.
By dbrooks
#290110 Hahahahahaha..... She said penis!!!

Kidding!

I like the grey stripe seats the most :thumb: