Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Gorveatt
*Miss_Honda* wrote:Im curious too.. but he dont want it on his car :? because its looking good :lol:

Do it when he's sleeping or preoccupied, you only need to put two on to get the look :lol:
By Gorveatt
*Miss_Honda* wrote:Photoshop? :hehe: :eh: im not so... handy with rims :thumbdown: :lol:

lol you never change a tire? I suppose Photoshop would work too, you're a photographer, this day in age if you're using digital photography you should be able to use photoshop lol.
By kimosabe
#78120 :o wow really nice ride !
By Gorveatt
*Miss_Honda* wrote:No i havent, but im gonna do it, someday :thumb: :lol:

When you do, look into Photoshop Lightroom, then start shooting in RAW. best photo decision i've ever made. instead of the camera processing and converting the pic you do it and there are so many things you can do with it :thumb:
By Gorveatt
#78324 Just a quick, and very crapy job of the wheels photoshopped on his hatch. i love the look personally :thumb:

By Carfanatic
#78352 :o !
Katjana! you must convince your boy to get those rims too :D
By Gorveatt
*Miss_Honda* wrote:its looks better on his ride, i know..
But the rims he has now, are very rare!

hey i'm not saying to put em on i just wanted to see what theyd look like. but if you do, just put his wheels on your car, then you get to keep the rarity as well :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
#78368 How much did you pay for them? The company you bought them from rip people off.
By CivicTypeR
*Miss_Honda* wrote: b/f

Lame :thumbdown:

What's up with that bumper, looks like an EK9 Facelift.