Post YOUR Hatchback here
By whitedxi
B-eg wrote:Very nice, I love the wheels, color ... everyting it's a beauty :thumb:

thnx Bas
yours is asswhiping aswell :thumb:
By whitedxi
#66137 nice weather so did something I found on H-T

[img]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums
By Greasedmonkey
#66188 Ive got that same strut bar. Mine even has the fake mugen badge in the middle.
By whitedxi
#66485 thnx guys

car is @ the garage for new EG6 brakes and a new clutch so the torque in 2nd will go to the wheels now
By whitedxi
whitedxi wrote:thnx guys

car is @ the garage for new EG6 brakes and a new clutch so the torque in 2nd will go to the wheels now

She's back! Love the new brakes and clutch!!
vti lip installed aswell
Wiretuck this weekend hopefully

some new crappy pics

By biretsu89
#70048 Cool hood struts... were they hard to install? Hatch is nice!
By whitedxi
biretsu89 wrote:Cool hood struts... were they hard to install? Hatch is nice!

real easy :thumb:
By whitedxi
#70719 had some spare time so started friday removing the battery and placing it in the trunk.
Saturday started early

after 2 hours it got messy

end of the day

Almost happy. Didn't remove the engine or any kabels realy so I couldn't mess things up. Still there's a lot of cables around here...

after the install had to hot-wire the yellow top because it didn't had any juice any more. Idled for about 10 minutes and went for a scroll to get the yellow top fully charged. Left my street and BANG!! and nothing... No engine no lights no nothing. Tried to restart no cell code nothing. So I my guess -> fuses

fuses -> all good! Even my new 100Amp one near the yellow top.

Went to my house and got another battery (not gel) connected it and started my car right away... Drove home... all good...

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??? Is this normal?? Did my battery die on me??
By KRYSTED9354
#70726 Man, i love White hatches but turbo , man that's AWESOME !! + yours is kind of a sleeper look, looks awesome mad props !!!

Good luck, also why dont u have the catch can in there anymore ? and the CBF is that vinyl ??

Oh and may i ask u a favor ? can u take a close up picture of the hood strut on how they are connected to the hood ? as I'm making my own and would ike to c how the bracket looks, thanks bro !! again looks awesome !

:thumb: :thumb:
By whitedxi
#70732 cbf?? sorry what's that??

"hood strut on how they are connected to the hood ?"
it's a little plate white a sort of globe at one end. the strut slides over it and is locked through a small paperclip like thing

"catchcan..."
if you look closely at the last photo you can see it down under :thumb:
By whitedxi
#73752 Some new "OEM" goodies :)

By asianrob
#73766 noice
By Got_Purp
#73882 Real MUGEN RNR's or Rota group N's??

love the white