Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Greasedmonkey
#109676 i want ITR bits.... :(
By Greasedmonkey
#110083 I just want the LCAs and rear sway!
By Graham
#111716 R.I.P little green fellae :cry: :cry: :cry:

Coming home from an amazing weekend up north when this person suddenly decides to turn into a petrol station, car in front of my only just stops in time, i obviousely wasn't so lucky :cry: then my friend following on his motorbike went into the back of me, he got thrown onto my roof and off the drivers side, was a horrible experience :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cars sitting in a yard near fort william and i've no idea whats happening with it, ill hopefully get it back home some point this week but as to what the future holds - i dont know :(

Bye bye Tony :cry: :cry: :cry:
By Xaser
#111719 Nooooo!

Holly fuck!

That sounds like a horrible experience :cry:

Is your mate on the bike okay?

Don'tknow what else to say mate, thats seriously shit.

Dave
By Graham
#111724 We're all okay, my friend on the bike hurt his leg but was checked at the hospital in Fort William and given the all clear, i had his girlfriend in the car at the time too but she was fine, ive cut my hand quite bad from all the glass but other than that just in shock :cry:

Totally changed my outlook on things, dont care at all about the car just so relieved my friends are okay :cry:
By Heatherly
#111729 Wow, sorry to hear about your accident, thank goodness you and your friends are all okay, that is defnitely the most important thing!!
By Greasedmonkey
#111754 Glad to hear that everyone is okay! I was shocked at the pics. I almost didnt want to know what happened. It could have turned out way worse. Im surprised actually that your friend on the bike just hurt his leg an thats it. I wish you all the best!

I hope you can get her back. be a shame to loose all that hard work.
By Vti93T
#111756 Damn!! :o sorry to see your car like this. Glad everyone is alright though.
By 92egdxhatch
#111791 glad everybodys okay.

as for the car its bad, but it look savable
By hatchie
#111824 Friends ftw and car it sucks but guess life goes on right hope everything goes better