Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Faded_Milano
#97787 Ah, I love living in Florida. No emissions or inspections :woot:

your interior is teh sex
By smokinsoljah420
Faded_Milano wrote:Ah, I love living in Florida. No emissions or inspections :woot:

your interior is teh sex

x2 on both! I want those recaros soooo bad!! :x :twisted: :woot:
By Graham
Faded_Milano wrote:Ah, I love living in Florida. No emissions or inspections :woot:

your interior is teh sex

Its ok it was my friend who MOT'd the car so lets just say emissions weren't an issue... :lol:
By edc
#97836 Great interior man. I always wanted a black itr recaro for my hatch.
Just like yours. And i was finally able to buy a mint condition set the
other day! :wink:
By CivicTypeR
Graham wrote:

your interior is teh sex

Its ok it was my friend who MOT'd the car so lets just say emissions weren't an issue... :lol:

[smilie=nono.gif]
By Gorveatt
#99983 I spy with my little eye something that is GRAHAM!!!

By Graham
#100024 That was a while ago now!!! :P

I picked up 2 sparcos on ebay, will get some pics before and after they get refurbished!! Been mega busy recently doing jobs for other peoples cars but ill hopefully update this soon
By DINO
Graham wrote:I took the bumper off and used a trolley jack to bend it :P just jacking it up in a few places was enough to twist it back into shape :thumb:

Loos really good with those stock VTi wheels , i love em , im going to put mine on next week ,they flow so well with the car !
By zeppelin101
#106448 Fat fives are horrid and they all need to be thrown in a skip.

Sparco's ftw get on it graham :P
By Graham
#106555 Fattys > your face

I bought 2 new sparcos but need to get them powdercoated and ive no money so no idea when they'll be going on!!

Will have some updates soon though :P
By Graham
#108619 Made quite a few changes recently, first up i got a good set of tyres - was sick of the crappy budget ones that i've had on since the end of last year :P Went for a set of Hankook RS2's, wasn't sure on these at first, but now that i've done a couple hundred miles on them they're awesome!! 8)

Took my passenger wingmirror into college last week as it had been painted with a brush by the previous owner :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stepped my handling game up quite a bit this last week too, first up i fitted an ASR rear subframe reinforcement brace. Bit baller for my car considering almost everything else is OEM but i needed it to fit the rear ARB i wanted safely :P

Then on Tuesday i removed my front subframe, steering rack and wishbones - was a big job on my own haha :P

And replaced this pile of junk with ITR stuff 8) Got the rear ARB aswell so just fitted that today, still got to get a droplink and then get it all alligned but can feel a massive difference already 8)

By Greasedmonkey
#108626 oh snap!! ITR stuff!!? Baller status!!
By LaMbErT*
#108635 and you get all this stuff from.....

Looking good tho, its handy being able to use the college stuff eh :)
By Graham
LaMbErT* wrote:and you get all this stuff from.....

My friend was breaking his ITR :P

College is gonna come in mega handy after the holidays :hehe: