Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Gorveatt
#97076 Clean :thumb:
By Graham
CivicTypeR wrote:As for the rusty quaters, I painted the insides of mine with underseal. Hasn't rusted yet been 2 years.

I did that too but they were in a bad way - gonna cut the rust out and replace my sills too, the panels from Honda are quite pricey but i wanna do this once and do it right :P

Thanks guys 8)
By 94 DX Hatch
#97420 I'm in love with what you have done...Keep up the good work! :thumb:
By edc
Graham wrote:
CivicTypeR wrote:As for the rusty quaters, I painted the insides of mine with underseal. Hasn't rusted yet been 2 years.

I did that too but they were in a bad way - gonna cut the rust out and replace my sills too, the panels from Honda are quite pricey but i wanna do this once and do it right :P

Thanks guys 8)

Yup there is really no substitute in doing it right the first time.
Just read your thread. You've done a great job on your hatch bro
By Graham
#97469 Thanks!! 8)

Cleaned out the inside of my car today, was filled with junk!!! Not got any pics of the seats or anything so thought id take some

By CivicTypeR
#97470 Put some love juice in her man! Where's the bear gone from the ash tray?

No offence to you, but Recaro's are so much better than Brides IMO, so comfy...
By Graham
#97473 The rats in the boot!!! I put £20 of petrol in yesterday, its thirsty :cry:

Yeah the recaros are good for everyday, nowhere near as supportive as the Brides were but they were too track spec for my car :P
By marvinp8700
#97475 i love the seats man :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
#97542 Your interior is exactly what Im trying to accomplish with mine! Looks awsome very clean :thumb:

Im having a hard time finding the recaros tho lol.
By Graham
#97590 Took me a while to find a half decent set, im gonna buy new bolsters and give them a proper clean soon!!! Theyre so difficult to keep clean :cry:
By hondajunkee
#97591 someone's almost out of gas lol

But your interior looks amazing :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
hondajunkee wrote:someone's almost out of gas lol

Graham wrote:I put £20 of petrol in yesterday, its thirsty :cry:

Read!

Also how is a 1.5 thirsty? Keep it out of VTEC if you want to save it.
By Graham
#97675 Ive done another 50 miles since that pic and still have plenty petrol left, you guys worry too much :lol:

Dunno how its so thirsty, had my MOT on monday and emissions were off the scale, gonna service it soon and try and get it running a bit more economically... and drive a bit more carefully too :lol:
By LaMbErT*
#97739 cataclean for long term difference and helps :thumb:

As i always say, awesome, simple and clean man :thumb: