Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Greasedmonkey
#95742 what are you doing with the D2s? me wants!!
By Graham
#95747 What D2s :? theyre looooong gone :lol:

Well ive only driven it about 10 miles on the Cuscos and need to adjust the height and get them all setup etc but the ride is alot more comfortable than the D2s, feels great to drive. These cost me only a wee bit more than the D2s did, i wish id got them in the first place!!!
By Vti93T
#95752 He'll be sad to hear that..He really wants d2's
By Graham
#95994 Just buy new ones :P Cant you guys buy them over there?

Got my tailgate polished up and back on the car today 8) few wee bits could've been better but im happy overall!

By LaMbErT*
#96240 Things can always be better its so annoying when spraying but tbh mate that does look mint! :thumb:
By Graham
#96292 Had a few reactions so basically had to start over when i thought i was nearly finished - bit frustrating but what can you do :P
By Greasedmonkey
#96293 poopy....
By CivicTypeR
Greasedmonkey wrote:poopy....

...and you deleted my comments?
By Greasedmonkey
#96343 i havent deleted anything you have said in a while. I was saying poopy about the coil overs.
By vtec_gloucester
#96350 lol ^^^

looking good G' :thumb:
By Graham
#97013 Cheers 8)

Picked up a Spoon B-Pipe over the weekend, its been shortened but not quite enough to fit on my car so im going to make my own decat pipe :P Original cat is 16", JDM cat is 12" and i need one thats 14" long, typical :lol: will get on the case next week hopefully 8)

Lowered my car at the weekend too, was sitting stupid high before. These coilovers dont go very low - this is them at their lowest at the front, but its exactly how i wanted it. Car handles so well now and is really comfy, dont have to worry about speedbumps and no rubbing at all - perfect 8)

As you can probably see its starting to get quite rusty, this winters taken its toll!!! Not too fussed considering i painted the quarters almost 3 years ago now - lasted alot longer than i expected!! Will be fixing them properly as soon as i have some cash for the panels as i want to do it right this time round!!!
By Xaser
#97021 Car sits at a perfect height these days :thumb:, I really need to get some decent shocks so I can get my ride height more like that.

Yeh I just built a 12" decat to get my spoon b pipe in, sounds awesome with straight through spoon, pops and bangs all the time I love it, def the best bit on my car :lol:

P.S.
You also need to take me for a run :thumb: so I can see what your cusco's are like compare to my spoons. :lol:
By Graham
#97030 Did you just cut the flanges from your cat or did you buy new ones? I want to make my own but save my cat for MOTs etc!!!

When i get new tyres ill take you a drive, its a bit slippy just now :lol:
By Xaser
#97033 I just bought some stainless flanges and a length of stainless pipe, I also got a flexy and a flange to fit to my manifold with the manifold so used that to make the decat. Also got a cat of mate as mine was pretty goosed, and shortened it up for mot's, just need to get another flange that will fit to my manifold to put on it for next year.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stainless-Steel-E ... 86.c0.m14&

these are the flanges I bought, I also used them to sort the other end of my b-pipe and back box, as the pipes I got sent narrowed down to 2" at that join, guess its so peeps that just want the back box can fit it. So I made it 2.5 all the way through, well I say I but it was really a mate that tig'd it all up for me.

Yeh tis a little slippy the now, kinda noticed that with the 888's :lol:, but hell they still handle better than the cheap crap I had before in the rain. I think its just the new engine makes me drive like a bit of a fanny these days :lol:
By CivicTypeR
#97064 As for the rusty quaters, I painted the insides of mine with underseal. Hasn't rusted yet been 2 years.