Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Xaser
LaMbErT* wrote:you have a good cam ?! I demand a photoshoot when ma motors on the road :lol:

I second this, if I ever get my car road legal :lol: , but none of this close up stuff :D

Glad to see your getting al sorted out again. I think I shall need to pay you to spray my car next time :thumb:
By Lewis_Lsi
#92478 how did you bend back the slam panel dude? would be grateful buddy
I had a salvage one put in but my dad did it quick for me and so looks just like yours did in that pic.
By Graham
#92527 I took the bumper off and used a trolley jack to bend it :P just jacking it up in a few places was enough to twist it back into shape :thumb:

By CivicTypeR
#92543 You still got the Sparco's? Should bring the back end down a bit.
By Gorveatt
#92545 Sorry Graham but i liked the sparco's more on it
By Greasedmonkey
#92596 What the hell is a slam panel?
By CivicTypeR
#92623 The correct word for what you call "core support" or "radiator support" or whatever. The panel behind the bumper.
By Graham
#92678 Yeah i liked the sparcos more too but 1 is bent so i cant use them :P

Still got them but dunno whats happening with them, might just lookout for new wheels in summer

Dont worry new suspension is coming soon!

I call it a slam panel, i dunno what you guys call it? Front panel, radiator support - the bit the headlights and bonnet catch bolt to
By Greasedmonkey
#92711 oh ok. Core support. Never heard it called a slam panel before.
By LaMbErT*
#92842 Slam panels a UK thing just like laquer is clear coat...
By Graham
#95727 I bought some new toys :D Picked up some Cusco Zero 2's on the dc2 forum, and yup i did clean them :P

These have pretty much made my life, they're amazing :shock: Sits a tad too high for my liking but they go alot lower, will adjust the height this weekend... driving straight over speedbumps is really weird though :shock:

Took my tailgate in to college last week too, just about finished it now - just got to polish it and get it back on the car but heres a couple crap pics till i get some proper ones this weekend 8)

Image[/
By CivicTypeR
#95740 Nice, is there much difference between the D2's and the Cusco Zero 2's?? Apart from price.