Post YOUR Hatchback here
By TrailerTrash
#330380 o rly now? :headbang:
By AGPEJ1
#330458 :woot: :woot: cannot wait to see vids of this thing in action, love a jswap but boosted too :twisted:
By panic989
#331624 Nice build man. Diggin the swap. Something different that doesn't happen very often. How much power should you be putting down with that turbo set up on it?
By TrailerTrash
#331625 love love love it keep it up
By misterEJ
#331962 does the j35 exceed the j32a2 enough to be worth it? it seems a little easier to do the j32 but i'm not sure. and i really have no idea how much better the j35 is. it seems like it was made more for torque than for driving speed. well maybe not the j35a8. im still trying to figure this all out. i'm just not sure if it would be worth the extra money for the j35 over the 32. im not as concerned about the effort though. or should i just say fuck it and go for the j37a4 with awd. if it's even possible to find the parts let alone afford them and then figure it out haha. it would be a historic accomplishment though
By rtegra92
#332938 OK guys i have it driving now, drives good,
i have fixed the idle and the front is on it

i am having some trouble with the limp mode but will be fixed soon

i want to get the engine running good N/A before the turbo goes on,

i bought a greddy rz BOV for a deal ,

exhaust is on. here is a video of the first drive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUz6vAoG ... e=youtu.be
By rtegra92
misterEJ wrote:does the j35 exceed the j32a2 enough to be worth it? it seems a little easier to do the j32 but i'm not sure. and i really have no idea how much better the j35 is. it seems like it was made more for torque than for driving speed. well maybe not the j35a8. im still trying to figure this all out. i'm just not sure if it would be worth the extra money for the j35 over the 32. im not as concerned about the effort though. or should i just say fuck it and go for the j37a4 with awd. if it's even possible to find the parts let alone afford them and then figure it out haha. it would be a historic accomplishment though

the j35 is not really more money, if any thing its less, the type s j32s are more desirable . , stay away from 2001 wiring harnesses for odysseys , the 99 00 02 03 04 are much more workable.
By TrailerTrash
#332940 :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
By rtegra92
#333303 Well......... i bought a TURBO , will be triming and welding some pipe for good fitment under the hood to fit,

I have been driving the car for the last week with no limp mode it feels great.

this sunday i will be in the all motor sport class at the dayton Import Face Off.
By TrailerTrash
#333316 take pics for sure and videos if possible
By Punksz6
#333321 X2!!! Very Nice!! :thumb:
By JUICE
#333326 Hell yea man! My rides still down but I might make the trip up to check this beast out tomorrow. Hopefully the forecas gets a little better.