Post YOUR Hatchback here
By kel
Gustavo wrote:Y r they all scuffed up? Used?

I have caked them in an anti seize grease, so if i ever need to adjust them again in the future it should be hassle free.
By Gustavo
kel wrote:
Gustavo wrote:Y r they all scuffed up? Used?

I have caked them in an anti seize grease, so if i ever need to adjust them again in the future it should be hassle free.

Good call. :thumb:
By kel
#278085 Recent pictures from the mcr-vtec meet:

By bradleyg
#278259 Wow It looks much much better now from when you started it. Good work, gives me some ideas for my white hatch :thumb:
By kel
#281418 i have just bought some new winter wheels:

picking them up tonight 8)

Not the best looking wheels but i got them cheap and ssr 2 piece are pretty cool :thumb:
By kel
#281762 I picked up some winter wheels the other day:
ssr mk2r 15" with a +40 offset. Perfect for winter 8)
There a little scruffy so im in the progress of giving them a quick refurb.

First wheel in progress:

Il keep you posted on the progress, hopefully be done by mid next week. :D
By kel
#281764 Going to keep black centres but the barrels are going electron blue pearl i think 8)
By Punksz6
kel wrote:I picked up some winter wheels the other day:
ssr mk2r 15" with a +40 offset. Perfect for winter 8)
There a little scruffy so im in the progress of giving them a quick refurb.

First wheel in progress:

Il keep you posted on the progress, hopefully be done by mid next week. :D

Dam!! I like your style!! Winter SSR's!! Can't wait to see them done! :thumb:
By kel
#282761 Almost sold this the other day but i nice country drive down some B roads had made me fall back in love with it. :D

I think i need more POWER! though :hehe:
By rootbeer_eg
#283026 your old green wheels with a polished lip made me do the same thing to mine

oo and by the way your car is sick
there arent to many civics with the swag that yours has over were in vancouver britsh columbia
By kel
#283740 I went sensible with these so opted for a satin black centre with a blue barrel and lip. Also gave the bolts a good wire brushing.

I have also been trying to find some centre caps, there still available from ssr but there quite expensive.

Anyways heres one:

By chrono404
#283754 Those wheels look pretty darn good, Even more so when they are just winter wheels at that. :thumb: :thumb:

Everytime I try to sell my Delsol or someone offers me a trade, I take my Delsol for a Drive and love it and cant let it go. Gotta love these honda's :thumb:
By kel
#283767 Yeah you cant sell it, there so much fun at the right time 8)
By Punksz6
kel wrote:I went sensible with these so opted for a satin black centre with a blue barrel and lip. Also gave the bolts a good wire brushing.

I have also been trying to find some centre caps, there still available from ssr but there quite expensive.

Anyways heres one:

Very Nice!!!! :thumb: