Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Jr_DSantos
#292159 i really like the look of the diamond racing wheels

When i 1st picked up my eg i wanted to get a pair of widened steelies so im kinda going with the same look i originally wanted for years
By JohnRM
#292567 That's a pretty good drawing! I like the negative camber in the rear, :lol:
By JDMLYFE
#293773 love your car, check out my thread, title is my first build. im from toronto as well, all i need is cheap insurance and it will be in the road soon!
By Jr_DSantos
JDMLYFE wrote:love your car, check out my thread, title is my first build. im from toronto as well, all i need is cheap insurance and it will be in the road soon!

u should check out desjardins for insurance, & ur hatchie is looking good bru. keep us updated
By Jr_DSantos
#295523 Just an update of how the Eg is doing, im trying to have it on the road for Honda Day april 14th, just not re painted

im starting to work on my wire tuck here are a few pics

How the GSR is looking after a little cleaning

& a lil piece i picked up :thumb:

By EG Love
#295622 WOW man looks great! I just read through your whole thread, real clean. My cousins trying to buy a GSR for his CRX, I've got an ls swap waiting to go in, will be my first swap :P
By Jr_DSantos
EG Love wrote:WOW man looks great! I just read through your whole thread, real clean. My cousins trying to buy a GSR for his CRX, I've got an ls swap waiting to go in, will be my first swap :P

nice bro this is my 1st swap to, do you got a thread on here?
By Jr_DSantos
#296202 little update, i picked up a purple password jdm shift knob & battery tie down,and orders there headers bolts.

Also got password JDM Thin Side moldings, there the glue ones so i dont know if im going to be keeping them though i want the ones with clips

By EG Love
#296231 I see you found my thread :) nice parts you picked up, the tie down is neat
By Jr_DSantos
EG Love wrote:I see you found my thread :) nice parts you picked up, the tie down is neat

yea i did :thumb: n & thanks, I still have lots of parts still in order that should be here in the next few weeks
By Jr_DSantos
#299925 here's an update of what my bubble is going through, lots of body work to go through then paint, end of next week i should have a picture of the finished paint

I also need help with choosing a set of coilovers to go with, Im thinking about Buddy Club N+'s. Also trying to choose between buddy club front camber kit or skunk 2
By EG Love
#300290 i'm not the person to recommend suspension set ups but im excited to see your new paint keep us posted :D