Post YOUR Hatchback here
By poorman type-r
#260008 Electron Blue :thumb:
By ghskid06
#260011 dang that is a good find. Def use the teg seats.
By 92civic_vx
#260018 i am, i will most likely sell the grey eg seats. does anyone know where i can find a striker for the hatch glass? i have been calling and searching all over and cant find one.
By ghskid06
92civiclx wrote:i am, i will most likely sell the grey eg seats. does anyone know where i can find a striker for the hatch glass? i have been calling and searching all over and cant find one.

Just search craiglist for hatch glass. Thatd probably be the easierst thing.
By 92civic_vx
#260678 got some work done today on the hatch. got the new engine support bracket from majestic honda yesterday. rain stayed away long enough to get it welded in, broke out this ancient beast
hasn't been used in 25 yrs or so.
ImageImage
end result not to bad for not using a welder in about 10yrs, first time using an arc welder tho. :lol:
also had to fix the trans mount from the previous owners h22 swap.
bout to drop her in
and shes in...
tomorrow going to pick up a new axle and finish up the lines and wires should be running tomorrow night. :woot:
By Gustavo
#260680 :thumb:
By dbrooks
#260693 nice!
By 92civic_vx
#260867 shes alive!!! :woot: loud as hell due to it being open header right now, gonna drive it to work and put on a new exhaust thinking 2 1/4 or 2 1/2" straight pipe to the muffler. not sure what to do yet. found i have a short in wiring, i have no marker lights, dash lights or licence plate lights. turn signals and dome light work tho :eh: :? any ideas where i should start?
By 92civic_vx
#266586 little update. finally got a set of black door panels for $18. also picked up A/C tensioner pully and nut, ecu cover and window crank for free. :woot: just bought the rear glass latch striker assembly for $25. should be here on wed or thurs. and picking up some black carpet next week. just need to find a l/r inside quarter panel trim for it now.
By 92civic_vx
#281400 i have not updated in awhile, finally got the l/r trim panel and i just put a brand new n1 knockoff catback on it ( $99 off ebay) and deleted the cat. also now my CEL is coming on intermitinly not sure if it is a code 1 or 10, if anyone can tell me i have a video of the code here

http://s874.photobucket.com/albums/ab30 ... nt=cel.mp4
By Honda4life
#281407 looks like a code 10. Fast flashes are 1 and slow flashes are 10. Looks like its a Code 10- Intake air temperature sensor
By 92civic_vx
#281419 that is what i was thinking too, i checked it out with a multimeter and my repair manual it tested fine. would a code 10 cause the car to start stumbling under WOT? when the light comes on it sounds like 2 step lol..
By 92civic_vx
#281452 Sensor tested fine. I bypassed the sensor to see it if would help, sadly it did not. It seems to be getting worse. I can barly drive it the way it is, anyone have any ideas what could be causing it to bog out like this. I can't find the problem and I am to the point I want to blow it up. :x
By 92civic_vx
#281465 bump. anyone have any ideas? i just want to get it running right.
By Gunni
#281475 thats an oxygen sensor ... code one.