Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Ecc0
#247628 My old car group was called Ghetto Fab we used to build rat look race cars, was so much easier to build them than trying to get everything to look all nice but hey.

Your car is looking sweet, nice little sleeper.
By GhettoBuiltBoy
ghskid06 wrote:ahh well as long as its hondas. That makes it ok. my first several cars were all gm. Then i went to a nissan 300zx which made me realize really fast that american cars were not what i thought they were.

But you should def stick with that hatch youve got there.

Crazy man ya I put together 2 S13's and a MK3 Supra, and a 95 Impreza 2dr with 06 STi swap :-) But ya the Hatch is a keeper lol
By GhettoBuiltBoy
Ecc0 wrote:My old car group was called Ghetto Fab we used to build rat look race cars, was so much easier to build them than trying to get everything to look all nice but hey.

Your car is looking sweet, nice little sleeper.

Well thank you for the kind words. I love the suspension (the D2s)
By Ecc0
b20_link wrote:waaw nice car ! all it need is a new paint job and groovin

lol think he might be going for the rat look so no need for the spray job
By GhettoBuiltBoy
#248380 ***Minor Update***

I Today I hit up the local junkyard and picked up some Ford Taurus Coin/Cup holders (or as Egay sellers call, "JDM" Cup holders) They Fit AWSOME! I'll post pictures tomorrow!

I also picked up some 2002 Black leather RSX seats (which i will not be installing do to lack of fab skillz lol) So For sale if anyone is interested lol :?
By GhettoBuiltBoy
#250904 I Havent been on in awhile, but I got ALOT of work done to my Hatchback Now.

TURBO!!!! and also have a B18C bottom end being built for boost as well.

I also got a THULE bike rack. I got a flat on my white wheels so Im rocking steelies for now.