Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By HBKFanatic
fresh eh2* wrote:Im doing my climate control but im using sylvania bulbs and a amber reflector used in tailights and headlights to get the proper amber color. I also thought about using OEM EM1 orange condoms instead of the OEM blue ones that come in our civics.

Thats whats up Hess! For those wondering, this is what that method would look like, this is mine btw. I have a DIY if anyone is interested.

By HungRealLow21
#271200 oh man thats whats up imma do this soon as my leds come in!!
By PhantomEJ1
#311461 Don't get LEDs! I tried them and they were dimmer than stock! Get some reg. old colored bulbs. Try Autoalumination.com they have what you want and very fast shipping. Good luck!
By DontHateonEG8
1992HondaCivicHatchDX wrote:These arent bad aswell

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Civic-EG- ... 91&vxp=mtr

HungRealLow21 wrote:hey guys I got amber, blue, and white leds plus done light and licenced plate lights sets for $30.00 shipped in the us pm me for more info!!!

its cheaper on eBay...
By giubau_v8
PhantomEJ1 wrote:Don't get LEDs! I tried them and they were dimmer than stock! Get some reg. old colored bulbs. Try Autoalumination.com they have what you want and very fast shipping. Good luck!

If you get smd leds you will have a brighter light. Check the link i posted in my previous post and you will see.