Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Skyu_Ivy
#7680 This has probably been covered somewheres on here. But, does anyone know if del sol seats will fit my hatch? I can get a set for 200-250. Seems like a good deal!
By asianrob
#7705 they will if you want to use the STOCK DEL SOL Rails you have to Notch out an Hole on the seat rail for it to fit correctly OR!!< KEY WORD! use your stock civic Rails they bolt up if you look at my pictures
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=498
i got sol's in mine
By Skyu_Ivy
#7736 Awesome! :D My civic rail are rusty like everything else on the car lol

I don't know if he is selling them with or without rails! I will find out though
By chnzgoofball
#7740 i swaped the rails on my mines still sat a little lower then the stock seats
By Greasedmonkey
#7749 Ive got del sols in mine.

By ohDirka
chnzgoofball wrote:i swaped the rails on my mines still sat a little lower then the stock seats

i should do this then..my head had like an inch clearance in mine..sux being tall
By Graham
#7759 I did this too last weekend :D

I used the civic rails though, del sol ones dont fit

Mine were uber cheap aswell, ?40 which is roughly $80 8)
By Skyu_Ivy
#7817 Awesome i should do that too. I am quite tall as well!
By Greasedmonkey
#7822 I love my del sol seats. There is only one other factory honda seat I want more.
By Under Co Hatch
#7831 i kinda like the del sol seats?i just don't think they would look good in my car :?
By Skyu_Ivy
#7868 haha anything will look better in my car than what i had. 2 front navy blue seats.. gross haha the sol's seats are black with a weird pattern on them i haven't bought them yet.. might go with recaro knock off's i dunno yet
By chnzgoofball
D15kid wrote:
chnzgoofball wrote:i swaped the rails on my mines still sat a little lower then the stock seats

i should do this then..my head had like an inch clearance in mine..sux being tall

i kno!! im 6' 1" so i was hitting my head with the stock seats on the ceiling and it wasnt fun i got to the point were i was thinking there was no hope and didnt really wanna drive the hatch...
By Sire
Skyu_Ivy wrote:haha anything will look better in my car than what i had. 2 front navy blue seats.. gross haha the sol's seats are black with a weird pattern on them i haven't bought them yet.. might go with recaro knock off's i dunno yet

I wouldn't go with knock off seats, just my thoughts... Knock off seats are made with one thing in mind...profit... The OEM seats have been tested for safety...your safety... I would feel better in OEM seats... And the things I read about the Sol seats are nothing but good...

If there is anyone willing to share their experiences with these seats...lets have'em! :D