Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By gtstripes
#211778 BEST cheap cupholder i use: buy a BRAND NEW duct tape (biggest u can get) then get about 20cm tape (dnt snap it off) then tape the roll to your dash so the tape roll dangles... put a cup through the tape roll :) hehehehe
By HondaHoe187
#211787 lmao did you really do that or are you just mad bored and thought of it real quick
By gtstripes
#212400 lol its the only cupholder i can use.. im not all technical into making cupholders or installin them (im impatient) lol.. before i used duct tape i just shove the cup im using (i only drink from macdonalds cups in my car) between my seat and the handbrake lmfao.
By ful48
#214604 nice bro.....u have more of this that u want to sell?
By ImThaBean
gtstripes wrote:lol its the only cupholder i can use.. im not all technical into making cupholders or installin them (im impatient) lol.. before i used duct tape i just shove the cup im using (i only drink from macdonalds cups in my car) between my seat and the handbrake lmfao.

I have the Taurus cupholder DIN cubby, and fully modded it to fit in the upper radio DIN slot and considered the fact that I usually buy the biggest drink I can buy and the DIN cupholder would not do.

Up until about a month ago, I used the seat/ebrake and/or the armrest as a cup holder. Best mod, bar none, I have done to my car is a EK center console. I can fit big drink cups in the 2 holders and they don't move. It's great.
By BlueVic_8354
#215962 that is quite nice only if you have an audio console, otherwise bye-bye radio...
By kingjmack
#231061 I got one of these while I was at Pull-A-Part today.

It came out of a Taurus. Luckily, the dash had already been ripped out and this was just sitting there. BUT, there was probably 8-12 more sables/taurus on the lot with the cup holders still in them. I think I was charged $8 for it.

Here is what I was thinking.

If there is enough intrest, I could go pull all them and have them on hand for anyone that needed one. It would probably cost $18.50 shipped.

Thoughts?
By RyVcZ
#231934 very interesting diy on the cupholder/coinholders! :thumb:
By cjw_89
#232009 i got one of these in my coupe.Soon going in my hatch.Great write up.They are a bitch with a can of pepsi.They come down on and angle.Mcdonalds cups fit perfectly though.I lost count of how many time i knocked a can of pepsi on my floor. :x
By ImThaBean
#232013 It says it right on the sticker.. Soft cups only. that is because those will get wedged in the holder.
By cjw_89
#232018 yup that sticker is pretty cool. I was thinking on epoxying a little mesh bag over what is there.So if you happen to knock the can of pepsi loose the bag will catch it.Also at the same time can fold of with ease.Its been on my mind for a fewmnths now.Black mesh like the inside of your swimming shorts.Just to give an idea of the pattern...I think it could work...Any input on this bys?
By lowSIR
#232633 i love mine. picked it up for 5 bucks. (i also got teh jdm audio console for 30!!)
By farfrumugen
lowSIR wrote:i love mine. picked it up for 5 bucks. (i also got teh jdm audio console for 30!!)

you must have lucked out and found one in a junk yard i presume....(lucky prik)...lol
adam
By KERMIT_EGK
farfrumugen wrote:
lowSIR wrote:i love mine. picked it up for 5 bucks. (i also got teh jdm audio console for 30!!)

you must have lucked out and found one in a junk yard i presume....(lucky prik)...lol
adam

LOLX IGOT MINE FOR 10 LOL :lol: