Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Blk95coupe
#77544 I haven't seen anyone talk about this yet so.

I'm getting a OEM Coin Pocket from a EG6 and wanted to know other then pushing the thing behind the dash, what do I do with the Dimmer switch for the interior lights :eh:

By KRYSTED9354
#77547 OK, what i did is pushed and ziptied the dimmer in the back, and put the fog light switch by the rear defrost and then this installs perfectly and is VERY useful, u will like it, if u have sunroof and cruise u can cut a hole in the fuse panel under steering wheel and attach them there !
By Blk95coupe
KRYSTED9354 wrote:OK, what i did is pushed and ziptied the dimmer in the back, and put the fog light switch by the rear defrost and then this installs perfectly and is VERY useful, u will like it, if u have sunroof and cruise u can cut a hole in the fuse panel under steering wheel and attach them there !
I see lol I did the Fog Light switch over by the Defroster today :woot: I like it there way more. Lucky I am a DX so no Sun Roof or Cruise :thumb:
By hondajunkee
#77554 make sure you leave your dimmer plugged in and just push it back, i unplugged mine and put the coin pocket in and my gauge cluster wouldnt light up at night. not sure if its the same for everyone else, but when i plugged it back in and stuffed it behind it everything worked fine
By Blk95coupe
hondajunkee wrote:make sure you leave your dimmer plugged in and just push it back, i unplugged mine and put the coin pocket in and my gauge cluster wouldnt light up at night. not sure if its the same for everyone else, but when i plugged it back in and stuffed it behind it everything worked fine
Ya in order for your dash lights to work along with all the lights in your interior that has to stay plugged in :thumb:
By asianrob
#77583 get rid of the dimmer. :D i got the JDM cluster and dimmer doesnt work so you can go that route
By Blk95coupe
DC4rob wrote:get rid of the dimmer. :D i got the JDM cluster and dimmer doesnt work so you can go that route
Thats why I hate u lol :D
By 92cxhatch
#78329 personally i'd keep the dimmer
By Blk95coupe
#86215 I love my Coin Pocket :lol:

By Matt_hatch
#86241 here is my coin pocket.

By mistergou
#86358 I like my coin pocket alot more useful than the other stuff... besides the dimmer switch can be pushed back so a win win if ya ask me
By trustdestruction
#89334 it'd take some skill and some work, but you could integrate the dimmer switch into the back wall of the coin pocket.

just an idea
By hatchie
#92505 actually i had the same question but if you take the plastic piece off from under the steering wheel look up underneath to the left of the steering wheel aka where the dimmer used to be and you will see an almost the exact same size hole ...................... file that wider a little bit and you can push in and out the dimmer with no prob and the clips will hole it in

that way if it goes bad for any reason you dont have to cut or remove alot of crap just 3 screws and pop it out