Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By poi boi
#63529 does anyone have anypics of red striped delsol seats in their car?
gray or black interior, coupe or hatchback dont matter

i can get a good deal on a set and realy want then cause there rare in hawaii and every one says their way better than stockers
thanks
By Greasedmonkey
#63535 Here I come to save the day!!

By poi boi
#63538 thanks man how do you like them compared to the stockers?
any one else with pics?
By ChicagoMike
#63540 Del Sol's are VERY comfy seats. Plus when you mount the EG rails on them they sit you nice and low in the car.

I've got a set, black with a grey stripe, but I would much rather have black with reds. :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
ChicagoMike wrote:Del Sol's are VERY comfy seats. Plus when you mount the EG rails on them they sit you nice and low in the car.

I've got a set, black with a grey stripe, but I would much rather have black with reds. :thumb:

Come out here and trade me. I dont want the christmas theme to continue.

I love the seats. They are much better compared to the stockers. Like what Mike said, with the EG rails, they sit lower. A drastic and noticable change too. Surprised me when I swapped them into my new hatch from my last.
By poi boi
#63583 how do you think thay would look in a white coupe with a gray interior?
i might get black and red wheels later on
any comments welcome
By Greasedmonkey
#63635 Which del sol seats..there are a few options.
By poi boi
#63647 the ones with the red stripe are the only ones ive found after 4 months of looking so its prolly gonna be the ones wihth the red stripe
By Greasedmonkey
#63706 They are the easiest to find. Though I did find some blue stripe ones, but the guy wouldnt sell them to me. stupid junk yard.
By asianrob
#63724 easiest ones i found are the gray stripes

there are the

Green stripes
red stripes
gray stripes
Blue stripes
all black (97 models only)

then there the
black leathers (rare)
grey leathers with red stripe (seen a few cars have them here and there)

and the ultra rare Limited Red Interior (also available in Beige) including the Seats, Door Trim, Rear Speaker Trim, Shift Boot, and E-Brake Boot. Standard Black Leather Seats were also available (EDM): (the beige looks orange to me tho lol

By poi boi
#63734 thanks guys i just picked them up today for hundred bucks :woot:
i might do a diy on the install if im not lazy :P
By Greasedmonkey
#63775 I want a set of the green stripe ones...really hard to get. Only came in the green sols.
By d-mon
#63783 here's a phone pic from my teal coupe with the green stripe.
as you can see, the colors are off.
i also have a pair of blue stripped seats but i had them re-upholstered because they were in bad condition.
By Greasedmonkey
#63811 I hate you. Ruin my dreams why dont you.