Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By hkspowers
#54675 Well I tried to do it a few times myself with little luck, mainly because of wrinkles that formed around the curves, so I finally just took my arm rest to a place and they did it perfect. Only cost $55 to get it done. I should have done this the first time only $20 more than what I paid for materials and a lot less headache. Let me know what you think. I chose black suede because I saw it in a Ashton Martin and it looked sick.

By CivicTypeR
#54738 That shit looks buzzin. 8)
By hkspowers
#56033 Sorry for the absence, I did not realize anyone replied to my post until today lol. Thanks for the compliments. When I asked for suede the guy looked at me like I was a little crazy and he asked me why I chose suede. My reply? Because suede is the most ballin shit evah! :lol:

JDM-Chick wrote:looks good I have mine done in suede as well.

Suede FTW :woot:
By Bouli
#56060 I did some re-fabric myself too
armrest console:

Door penals from a friend:

It's pretty easy if you know what you're doing and i advice to have a extra pair of hands to help :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
#56068 That door pannel is gray, isn't the DJM cars come with black interior?
By Bouli
#56087 What's a DJM car :? :lol:

No, in Europe most of the Hatchbacks came with Grey interior color.
By CivicTypeR
Bouli wrote:What's a DJM car :? :lol:

Dutch Domestic Market

I ment DDM :lol:
By hkspowers
Bouli wrote:I did some re-fabric myself too
armrest console:

It's pretty easy if you know what you're doing and i advice to have a extra pair of hands to help :thumb:

I was thinking of doing the armrest console as well. How did you separate the fabric section from the hard plastic backing on it? I did not see any screws.
By Bouli
#56110 damn... it's a shame that i didn't take any pics... it was so easy :oops:

There are 2 screws to seperate the top from the rest of the armrest

on the inside of the top there are some screws then you can pop the top of the top section out and put some glue on it and then the fabric and put everything back together and you have a nice armrest :thumb:
By MIKES92EG
#57982 I GOT MINE DONE AT MY JOB

THE BACK SEATS A DONE THE SAME WAY ALSO. JUST WAITING ON FRONT SEATS.
By Ecc0
#59153 DAM you :x I want my door cards like that wasn't gonna tell anyone and hoped I'd be the first to do it.

Looks the Sh*t :thumb: