Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By LowTEC-Derbo
#48850 fold down the rear seats and you should be able to remove the clips on the pivot points on the panels side. once you remove it, you can shift the two pieces towards the outside of the car and slide it off the pivot points. Once you got that, the bottom piece has a 10mm bolt near the middle pivot point. Unbolt it and you can unlatch the bottom piece.
By DannyCraQ
#48852 yea i did this before you replied, pretty easy in the DX

took 5 mins at the most
By chrono404
#48854 I love having my Rear seats, But if you want to take them out here is how.

2/4 Door:
NOTE: Removing Bottom, You want to slide your hand in under the Rear bottom seat on the Left Side of car(Driver USDM) and you will feel a 10mm bolt. Remove it and then lift up on the back of the seat, When its high enough you can lift the front hooks out and then the seat is out.

3 Door Hatch:
Pictures taking from USDM Helms Manual.

EDIT: Dang, Lowtec beat me to it when I was getting the pics/Typing this up. I will leave this here for added Info.
By CivicTypeR
#48922 Wow chrono404, thanks for the pics, makes life much easier when I get my hatch next week :thumb:
By MD-EG6CX
#48938 good looking out guys i removed the rear seats no problem just like you said shout outs to chrono404 & LowTEC-Derbo for helping me out i got more question I need answer check them in the suspension & brake forums thanks again
By OmarG
#49841 ::threadjaaaack!:

Is there any back seat delete for the coupes? I'd like to do this, but I don't want the unsightly whole where my seats used to be.
By chrono404
OmarG wrote:::threadjaaaack!:

Is there any back seat delete for the coupes? I'd like to do this, but I don't want the unsightly whole where my seats used to be.

You can remove the front cloth and foam of the seats and just leave the metal plating and tubing that supports the seat.

Painted black it would look similar to this:
Found Here
By civic_man09
#69063 speaking of taking out back seats, will the coupe or sedan back seats fit in hatchs???j/w
By Greasedmonkey
#69069 nope
By thedaemon
OmarG wrote:::threadjaaaack!:

Cut some plywood in the shape of the unsightly hole and cover it with felt or some kinda fabric you want, then cover up the hole!
By CivicTypeR
chrono404 wrote:Image

That look so damn ugly lmao. :lol:
By LSVTECPR
#79917 Would dc2 back seats fit in my eg coupe?