Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By B18cDelSlo
#38911 I'm looking at getting new seats of my del sol. I want honda seats. s2000, rsx leathers, ep3, gsr leathers. will any of those seats fit in a sol? I've heard like 3 out of 4 bolts holes line up perfect from the ep3 and rsx seats. is this true?
By LowTEC-Derbo
#38940 DC integra seats all fit BOLT RIGHT IN.

EK seats will have 3 out of the 4 bolts in.

S2k require swapping out the eg seatpan..

Delsol requires swapping too I believe
By B18cDelSlo
#38941 i've been looking at bride ergo IIs. thinking about picking at least one up
By B18cDelSlo
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:DC integra seats all fit BOLT RIGHT IN.

EK seats will have 3 out of the 4 bolts in.

S2k require swapping out the eg seatpan..

Delsol requires swapping too I believe

Yeah i saw where you have to swap the pan on the s2ks

So if I find some gsr leathers they will fit right in.
By Gorveatt
#38951 Does anyone know if DA seats bolt right in too? or is it just the DCs and Sol's that do?
By JMan8108
Gorveatt wrote:Does anyone know if DA seats bolt right in too? or is it just the DCs and Sol's that do?

DA are different, you might be able to do the pan swap like the S2k seats tho.

Id go with S2k seats if you can find a set for a decent price. They are one of the best bolstered OEM seats, and leather is just plain boss. Its hard finding a good set for a good price... Im getting mine from a good friend.
By B18cDelSlo
#38985 Yeah that's why i'm thinking about getting the brides. I found a good price on them. Like $500 shipped. a piece
By asianrob
#38986 i never seen civic/integra seats bolt right in with out swapping rails for the del sol rails and
del sols in teh civic/teg with out swapping for the civic/teg rails
By LowTEC-Derbo
DC4rob wrote:i never seen civic/integra seats bolt right in with out swapping rails for the del sol rails and
del sols in teh civic/teg with out swapping for the civic/teg rails

thats what I figured. :thumb:
By B18cDelSlo
#39016 will the rails swap straight over or would I have to do the seat pan too?
By asianrob
B18cDelSlo wrote:will the rails swap straight over or would I have to do the seat pan too?

on the S2K there is a write up on switching the pans over i never bothered to read it lol i dont like S2K seats that much but on the integra/civic seats jsut switch out the rails and you'll be fine
By B18cDelSlo
#39098 alright cool. that's what I wanted to know. Thanks