Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Split_second
#36873 Image

i was rocking the itr steering wheel but now im rocking my momo sterring wheel 350 mm with nrg quick relese
By CivicTypeR
#37047 wow, you must love getting up for work on a monday morning.
By JMan8108
#37538 Im rocking an Ebay Momo style black red/stich. I think its 280mm and I love it. No problems with it and ive had it for 10 months. It was 50 bucks for a wheel and hub.
By andyb333civic
#37621 If my JDM Wheel was any bigger i think i`d hate it.it has a half leather finnish which i like,and on my track days my O`Neil Gloves grip well :twisted:
Note to everyone, try and get a well known Brand or just try and get the stiffist one you can ,
as for me mine is still standard after i had problems after changing my wheel in a different car.
Someone tried to break my steering lock and could`nt,it was like an egg after the weak idiots :lol: :x
but that gave me the chance to get something lovely.
I do have this sparco suede one sitting in my room.nice............
[img][img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1286/picture006hi6.th.jpg[/img][/img]
By asianrob
#37625 Image

my wheel i put in last fall (07) :D pic is blurry my bad! lol but yea thats also a new Honda key :D
By Gorveatt
#37626 wait... did you put an EG wheel in your Teg? :lol:

Split_Second what did you do with your teg one? i will take if off your hands if you don't want it :thumb:
By asianrob
Gorveatt wrote:wait... did you put an EG wheel in your Teg? :lol:

Split_Second what did you do with your teg one? i will take if off your hands if you don't want it :thumb:

yea they are the same lol
By PetrolHeaD
#37715 here's mine, OMP Rally

some of you may have never heard of OMP, but i assure you the quality of their stuff is top notch, right up there with sparco and momo.

think of OMP as Sparco and Momo without the stylised bullcrap.

By Greasedmonkey
#37803 That is a really odd looking wheel...
By boostjunkie
dogfight wrote:Image
MOMO Benetton F1 for me

What kinda gauge cluster is that? Integra? Any mods to get it to fit or did it plug right in?
By Greasedmonkey
#37824 Yes there are some mods to fit that in there. Mainly wiring.