Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By 93greenEG
#36611 im in the market for an aftermarket steering wheel. whats everyone else run. i dont want something tacky or ugly. anyone have suggestions
By york62
#36613 I'm just rocking my stock wheel!

If i were going to get one i would get a s2k wheel i think.
By ohDirka
york62 wrote:I'm just rocking my stock wheel!

If i were going to get one i would get a s2k wheel i think.

I never had a Stock steering wheel in my EG it came with an aftermarket one. :cry:
By 93greenEG
#36621 i like my stock steering wheel too im jsut looking to see if theirs any better looking ones
By LowTEC-Derbo
#36622 i didnt like the size of the stock EG steering wheel.

I'm rocking a Personal Neo Grinta leather with red stitching 350mm.

bought mine from aspecproducts.com

DC2 JDM ITR wheels all bolt up.

IF you swap an EK steering column you can rock the S2K wheel or EP3 or DC5 wheels or insight hahaha.
By 93greenEG
#36623 thats a really nice wheel. anyone have the itr wheel in their car
By york62
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:i didnt like the size of the stock EG steering wheel.

I'm rocking a Personal Neo Grinta leather with red stitching 350mm.

bought mine from aspecproducts.com

DC2 JDM ITR wheels all bolt up.

IF you swap an EK steering column you can rock the S2K wheel or EP3 or DC5 wheels or insight hahaha.

Thats a NICE wheel, and i didn't know about swapping the ek column for more wheel options.
By LowTEC-Derbo
york62 wrote:
Thats a NICE wheel, and i didn't know about swapping the ek column for more wheel options.

I think its totally unnecessary but it does work. I would imagine if you had a broken column that would be ideal if you wanted more steering wheel options.

you can also notch the s2k to fit the eg/dc steering column.
By Gorveatt
#36653 i would love to get a DC2 non-SRS wheel or an S2000 wheel. that would be pimp
By Bouli
#36656 I'm rocking my stock steering wheel atm. But i love to get me a DC2 JDM ITR steering wheel 8) (and it will come :D )
By asianrob
#36660 those of you that run after market wheels did you turn off your srs light?...
By Gorveatt
DC4rob wrote:those of you that run after market wheels did you turn off your srs light?...

Maybe they didn't have SRS to begin with :P lol cause i don't :lol:
By LowTEC-Derbo
DC4rob wrote:those of you that run after market wheels did you turn off your srs light?...

there is a yellow plug in the back of the cluster. i just unplugged it. I dont have passenger side airbag since im a 93 so it didnt really matter to me.

as far as steerings that fit an EG/DC spline is anything from the 88-00 civics and 88-01 integra stuff.

that means.

JDM EG wheel
JDM EG optional Momo wheel
JDM ITR NON SRS wheel
JDM ITR SRS wheel

EF Stuff, as well as DA stuff fits. I'm not sure on anything older as I have no experience with it.
By sqsi
#36691 I have a MOMO wheel and I just took the cluster apart and put some black tape over the SRS light