Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By dejal3lue
#282835 really sry guys iv been real busy lately, i know i said i was going to do a video but like i said real busy. i will be doing a video soon but dont know when. im from chicago and the cold jus hit lol. if u have any questions just ask me and ill be glade to answer them. i have alot of projects im doing to my car and if u guys like it ill do sum diy step by step instructions on those as well.

thanks for the support
By illason
#282839 Looks fresh...I'm getting ready to do my headliner. If I could only think what to put up there. Nice work.
By andyc
#282840 I might try do a Civic-EG.com one, do you think the logo has too much detail?
By dejal3lue
andyc wrote:I might try do a Civic-EG.com one, do you think the logo has too much detail?

not at all. actually i think i might do it myself on mine. i love this site so y not. im not that good at freehand so i would use a projector to trace a template. i actually have a customer who wants a huge tarantula on his and has alot of detail. this is wat he wants http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/ ... Toxs1n.png

i cant wait to do that one. its going to be a challenge. idk when ima do it, he said he has to wait till he gets some cash. also got a deadmau5, flames, and i got a customer wanting me to do a chinese symbol.
By BoostThisGirl
#283983 the hubby && i did this today;; its not the greatest picture but you get the idea

By Blazed_Eg
#284204 "SuperHonda" FTW!!
By dejal3lue
BoostThisGirl wrote:the hubby && i did this today;; its not the greatest picture but you get the idea

nice, im actually goin to use da same fabric on a monte im goin to do soon.
By BoostThisGirl
dejal3lue wrote:
BoostThisGirl wrote:the hubby && i did this today;; its not the greatest picture but you get the idea

nice, im actually goin to use da same fabric on a monte im goin to do soon.

By dejal3lue
#288503 im sry guys, i was working on my friends headliner and i was making a video and rite in the middle of it my cam died. i forgot to charge it and i didnt have time to. i was in a rush. im sry guys but dont worry i have alot more headliners comin my way. and so here is how it turned out.

By Low for life
#323445 What kind of material did you use on the head liner
By Uknterror
#323486 Most important question you have yet to answer is what glue are you using? Haha, dont tell its a secret!