Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By cody27
#278937 ok well i finally got my LEDs after USPS screwed up and sent them to Anchorage, Alaska instead of Sumas, Washington :x, customer service at superbrightleds was really good about it when i questioned them on the whole shipping thing and they offered to send me a second shipment for free to make up for the added shipping time, so :thumb: for superbrightleds

anyway onto the first before and afters, this is just the dome light as i will wait till the weekend to do the cluster.

Bulb # UPCB-wWHP30-FES
Color : Cool White

CAUTION : DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY AT THE LIGHT....ITS BRIGHT AS F*** AND HURTS THE EYES :o
By cody27
#278941 i know, i knew it would be brighter but i couldnt believe how much brighter it actually was.....i was actually lighting up the outside as well :lol:
By bigJOE671
#278956 Do they work normal when the switch is in the door position?

Mine stays on when its on the door position and the door is closed (slightly dimmer than on position)
By cody27
#278957 mine works like stock, i have heard lots of people have that issue which i was a little worried about but mines normal so im happy
By cody27
#279387 lol well mine shuts off as it should, im just getting ready to do the cluster lights
By cody27
#279389 Ok so the LEDs are in and it was a fairly easy plug and play deal, the #24[6.5] do fit the #24 sockets even though almost every write up ive seen has said the dont.

Now the screw up on my part, when i ordered the bulbs i counted the bulbs on my old stock DX cluster thinking the gauges are all the same size so bulb placement/size would be the same....WRONG. base model DX cluster takes 4 x #74[T5] , 3 x #24[6.5].

the VX/CX/HX cluster with the tach which i am running takes 5 x #24[6.5] , 1 x #74[T5]

so for now i just ran #24 around the speedo which is nice and bright and #74s for the rest as they do fit the #24 socket however they stick out of the socket farther and i think this is causing less light distribution on the side gauges, so i will be ordering more #24 and the excess #74s will go into my climate control as i forgot to order enough for those.

and i will post pics a little later once its darker
By cody27
#280377 ok so ive finally got my interior like 90% LED...cluster,climate control, dome and ashtray.

dome was plug and play and an incredible upgrade.

cluster was easy and looks good, its not as even of a light spread as i would like color wise but im fine with it.

climate control was a bitch.....when they designed these things the size of some people was not taken into consideration. and if your running an after market deck with out radio keys that thing could be a serious bitch to remove, lucky for me i have radio keys and as suggested in some of the DIY the plugs on the climate control are hell to get unplugged. it looks good, considering i didnt have light there before but again the light is obviously brighter in the center as they dont have any kind of reflector in there to spread the light.

the ashtray is just a #74 which i had one left over but was super bright and reflecting off the ashtray so i to a green #24 light condom and slipped it on and all is good and the green will go with the green setting i run on my radio.

my camera is dead so i will post pictures in a bit.
By cody27
#283106 aw crap totally forgot ill throw some up
By cody27
#283108 Ok sorry bout the whole forgetting to throw up the before and after pics but here they are.

Cluster Before/After

Stock light it looks better in the pics then it actually was in person

LED Cool White as i mentioned the light distribution could be better but you gotta remember this is a 20yr old cluster that was not designed for the light given off by LEDs, the corners i noticed are not as white as the center but im fine with it as IMO i prefer the overall color compared to stock

Climate Control There was no Before/After
in person its more white....im not sure why my camera is picking it up with that green tinge to it, and you will see the ashtray below, 2 Cool Whites in the climate contol and one Cool White in the ashtray but its got a green light condom on
By Apexracing
#283140 Sexy! ive used their red, amber, white, blue, and cool white led's. high quality stuff!
By Vesar
#283369 I really like LED lighting but dont want it on my Honda... Led lighting is for the newer cars my opinion
By colby90210
#293263 Hi, if our clusters are similar at all i have the 94 ex coupe and was wanting to know of what leds to put in the climate control and in the cluster,

thanks for your time
Colby