Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By BAXTER_EJ1
#29442 Trying to find the answer but no luck so far...

Dang, most official JDM sites want between $150-$170, plus $20-$30 shipping, gonna try to score myself one on ebay for quite a bit cheaper, and going to the junkyards tomorrow.

Anyway, I've seen the pics where the console comes with one "storage slot" and in the picture above this slot there's nothing, just a hole, where you can see through to inside the console. I have my deck already in the place on the dash, so if I'm not gonna put a deck there, does the console come with a block off plate or what? Surely nobody just leaves the hole :eh:
By asianrob
#29443 you can buy a Single Din block off plate from honda
By Greasedmonkey
#29477 Go to honda and order both of these part numbers One is the audio console and one is the armrest. No need for the Term "JDM". They are OEM options for all canadian and US spec civics.

By Gorveatt
#29515 Greased what color is that armrest, and what color is the console, cause since these are OEM options i am going to do my damnedest to get them in Type-E blue to match with the rest :woot:
By BAXTER_EJ1
#29517 Thanks both of you! If I don't have any luck at the junkies I'll make a quick trip to my favourite people in town :thumb:

Any idea what they run from Honda though? I want the best deal possible...

*Edit* How'd you know I wanted the armrest as well? :lol: :hehe:
By Gorveatt
#29518 I priced the audio console before and it was like $200 and they have to order it from Japan
By BAXTER_EJ1
#29522 :x

I'll check out my other options first, thanks everyone.
By BAXTER_EJ1
#29569 Hehehe, I got an armrest :wink: And it didn't cost me $150...

I'll post pics soon. The stupid screw holding my old piece on was on so tight I stripped it, so now I've gotta drill off the head :x

At the junkyard the screw holding the armrest on was stripped as well, had to get them to get it off, now I realize WHY it was stripped lol. Thanks for making sure that armrest would have NEVER fallen off Honda :thumb:
By Gorveatt
#29570 Damn you i want an armrest what color is the one you got?
By BAXTER_EJ1
#29571 Grey, just like my enterior. I'd prefer all-black interior, but can't argue with what you get lol.

I'll give you a teser, I got it for $10 :wink:

All it needed was some elbow grease and some lighter fluid, once I get this screw off I'll be happier and I can post all the before and after pics.

Now just keeping my fingers crossed for picking up 1 of 2 cheap consoles on ebay.
By Gorveatt
#29572 Yeah i have looked everywhere for a blue armrest for ages, I have found a black one one time cause but it was cracked all the way up the front :x
By BAXTER_EJ1
#29595 My $10 grey armrest, junkyard-condition and after I cleaned. I finally drilled the God damned stripped screw off but it's getting dark and I'm tired and frustrated so I'll finish installation tomorrow. I have to go back to the yard and get the bracket as well, as I didn't know that mine was missing it.

It was funny, someone had taken the screws from the seat brackest that have the tapping fluid all over them (the red stuff? :? ) and put them inside the storage container, so I had to clean that very thorougly, but I'd eat off it now! :D

So happy with this find!
By Gorveatt
#29597 Very nice, if you go back and spot a blue on let me know, i will send ya the cash to send it to me :thumb:
By Graham
#29635 Ive got 2 armrests ;)

Got a short black one and a long grey one with a gathers cd changer in it 8)

Suck on that :lol: