Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Gorveatt
#29644 ^ I hate you.

And Mkennedy the first few pics make the armrest look almost blue like my interior, but the installed pic it is obviously gray :thumbdown:
By BAXTER_EJ1
#29660 Graham, think I've seen yours in your car, it's hot! :thumb:

Nothing like cheap interior mods to spiffy things up and make you feel better when you don't have the cash for shit else :lol: :)
By Greasedmonkey
#29667 Those part numbers listed are for the Black parts. I work at honda so I didnt pay 150 for either of them. I got them both brand new. And they dont have to order them from Japan. They are american or LHD parts. They differ from the japanese ones.
By BAXTER_EJ1
#29670 The ones on Ebay are RHD, cig. lighter on the left side of the console. Here's the listing for the black one with NO RESERVE. I decided even though it ends sooner I'm gonna wait and try to get the grey no reserve console since my int. is grey.

Black Audio Console RHD
By Graham
MKennedy86 wrote:Graham, think I've seen yours in your car, it's hot! :thumb:

Nothing like cheap interior mods to spiffy things up and make you feel better when you don't have the cash for shit else :lol: :)

Thanks man :thumb: I found the black one in a scrapyard, thats the one im using just now

Picked up the long grey one a couple of weeks ago, its a weird thing :lol:
By Gorveatt
Greasedmonkey wrote:Those part numbers listed are for the Black parts. I work at honda so I didnt pay 150 for either of them. I got them both brand new. And they dont have to order them from Japan. They are american or LHD parts. They differ from the japanese ones.

Do you know if the audio console is available in blue? or is it just black and gray, and i have never seen a blue one :thumbdown:
By Greasedmonkey
Gorveatt wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote:Those part numbers listed are for the Black parts. I work at honda so I didnt pay 150 for either of them. I got them both brand new. And they dont have to order them from Japan. They are american or LHD parts. They differ from the japanese ones.

Do you know if the audio console is available in blue? or is it just black and gray, and i have never seen a blue one :thumbdown:

I can try to find out. shouldnt be that hard.
By Gorveatt
Greasedmonkey wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:

I can try to find out. shouldnt be that hard.

Werd, thanks man, worst comes to worst i will just get a clack audio console and then replace the center console with black too. wont look bad with black and blue
By BAXTER_EJ1
#29822 :eh:

Fucking JDM Posers

Dear hickoryboots,

This is NOT JDM. JDM Audio Consoles have the cig. lighter on the left side...you shouldn't have false advertising.

- mkennedy86

Dear mkennedy86,

THEN DON'T BUY IT.

- hickoryboots

Dear hickoryboots,

lol, very professional. You're trying to dupe people who don't know very much into buying your product based on false advertising and false claims, well done.

- mkennedy86

Dear mkennedy86,

that's why my feed back is over 500 jackass.

- hickoryboots

Dear hickoryboots,

Yeah...because the people who buy your "JDM" stuff don't know the difference.

- mkennedy86

:x [/url]
By BAXTER_EJ1
#29823 Btw, if anyone's interested:

JDM Climate Control

Cheap price, 10 hours left. I can't afford it right now :thumb:
By ohDirka
#29839 lol thats funny...typical clevelanders
By hondajunkee
MKennedy86 wrote:Btw, if anyone's interested:

JDM Climate Control

Cheap price, 10 hours left. I can't afford it right now :thumb:

theres a guy here in columbus selling a climate control for $30

and that guy selling center console for $170 plus 25 shipping, damn thats some taxing
By BAXTER_EJ1
#29851 Damn you Americans and your cheap parts :x

You have no idea how hard it is to get quality parts here without paying an arm and a leg and your first born :lol:

I can't wait until our retailers change their prices to reflect our dollar :twisted: too bad most aftermarket retailers are US :lol:

Just thought I'd try to flag a deal out there for someone not lucky enough to live in OH 8)