Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By chorean
#228865 Does anyone recommend them? I think they'd be a sick addition to my car.

I've seen quite a few people's builds on this forum w/ wink mirrors, and was wondering about some things:

How is installation? (Hard, easy, etc?)
How is visibility compared to just a mirror before?
How much space do they take up?

Any help is appreciated! :thumb:
By Gustavo
#228866 Haha! I'm about 2 find out this Christmas my sister-in-law ordered me 1 for christmas. :woot:
By chorean
Gustavo wrote:Haha! I'm about 2 find out this Christmas my sister-in-law ordered me 1 for christmas. :woot:

Nice man! :thumb:

Have fun removing the rearview mirror T__T (my only reluctantcy is taking that off)
By Gustavo
chorean wrote:
Gustavo wrote:Haha! I'm about 2 find out this Christmas my sister-in-law ordered me 1 for christmas. :woot:

Have fun removing the rearview mirror T__T (my only reluctantcy is taking that off)

Is it that hard? :?
By TrailerTrash
#228872 anyone know any legal issued they might present?

EDIT - this thread may be worth a sticky? like a Q/A for wink mirrors, pics, links, so on and so forth. just throwin it out there
By chorean
Gustavo wrote:
chorean wrote:

Is it that hard? :?

Just seems like a pain in the booty :?
By Gustavo
#228876 N i saw on this forum a guy made his own brackets 4 his wink mirror 2 go around his sun visors so he didn't have 2 take them off. Anybody have this link? :?
By chorean
Gustavo wrote:N i saw on this forum a guy made his own brackets 4 his wink mirror 2 go around his sun visors so he didn't have 2 take them off. Anybody have this link? :?

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?p=215441

Apologies for starting this thread, but that's the OG Wink Mirror thread on this site, I think.

I've decided to get the mirror but TAKE OFF my sun visors. I just don't need/use them whatsoever, and I've heard it bolts right into the holes where the sun visors go. :thumb:
By elrompetoto
#228897 its so easy 2 take of the rear view all u need is a wire hanger ull c a lil hole under it u push the hanger in and u pop the rear view out easyyyyyy
By Gustavo
chorean wrote:
Gustavo wrote:N i saw on this forum a guy made his own brackets 4 his wink mirror 2 go around his sun visors so he didn't have 2 take them off. Anybody have this link? :?

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?p=215441

Apologies for starting this thread, but that's the OG Wink Mirror thread on this site, I think.

I've decided to get the mirror but TAKE OFF my sun visors. I just don't need/use them whatsoever, and I've heard it bolts right into the holes where the sun visors go. :thumb:

Thanks! :D
By Gustavo
elrompetoto wrote:its so easy 2 take of the rear view all u need is a wire hanger ull c a lil hole under it u push the hanger in and u pop the rear view out easyyyyyy

:woot: 4 easy!
By chorean
Gustavo wrote:
elrompetoto wrote:its so easy 2 take of the rear view all u need is a wire hanger ull c a lil hole under it u push the hanger in and u pop the rear view out easyyyyyy

:woot: 4 easy!

Awesome! Getting the Wink Mirror soon!
By {ikon}EM1
#228938 Installing is super. Easy just take off ur visers and put the winks...
Visibility is great. Its almost like turning around and looking behind u

And space isn't much.. after u put the winks
:thumb:
Btw I wouldn't advise the whole visers and making brakets thing.. it just waisting time and money... cus the winks acts like visers anyways...
By {ikon}EM1

Wish I would have known that b4 breaking my boys windshield :lol:
By Gustavo
{ikon}EM1 wrote:Installing is super. Easy just take off ur visers and put the winks...
Visibility is great. Its almost like turning around and looking behind u

And space isn't much.. after u put the winks
:thumb:
Btw I wouldn't advise the whole visers and making brakets thing.. it just waisting time and money... cus the winks acts like visers anyways...

Yeah im just gonna take the sun visors off.