Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By BAXTER_EJ1
#24499 The first component arrived today and I was happier than a kid in a candy store:

Still to come:

Voltmeter
Vacuum Gauge
Tach

Then installation, more pics to follow!
By chnzgoofball
#24500 nice are u planning to paint it?
By BAXTER_EJ1
#24502 My interior is beige, not black unfortunately (white exterior). The stock pillar is pretty much EXACTLY the same colour of grey, and the only difference you'll notice is a seam where the new one over the stock pillar ends and the original pillar continues near the roof of the car, so no, for now, it stays grey :).
By chnzgoofball
#24504 ooo ok just wondering thanks :thumb:
By Bouli
#24614 don't get a volt meter ! you really don't need it, get a oil temp instead of a volt meter :)
By BAXTER_EJ1
#24625 Meh, my stock bezel has oil temp, just not a scale.

I mean down the line if I had anything bigger than a D15 with some mods done to it I might care more about knowing the actual temperature, but I needed a third gauge and I figured a voltmeter would actually have some use lol.

It'll be fun turning off all my components and seeing it drop and feeling more HP out of my 102 D15 ;)
By BAXTER_EJ1
#26869 As long as the weather allows me to take pics tomorrow morning I'll have the full DIY Pillar Gauge Pod up by tomorrow evening :thumb:
By chnzgoofball
MKennedy86 wrote:As long as the weather allows me to take pics tomorrow morning I'll have the full DIY Pillar Gauge Pod up by tomorrow evening :thumb:

cool cant wait!! :woot:
By york62
#26880 looks good man, o think i am gona pick one of these up, i dont really like the look of my 2 pod.
By BAXTER_EJ1
#26884 Yeah I considered the 2-pod because I only really needed 2, but I didn't like how most of them didn't extend all the way to the top of the pillar, I found some that did, but only in black and I didn't want to bother with trying to match my interior grey.