Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By STOCK4DR
#212714 so ive finally have gotten around to putting up some pics of my recent projects i just finished my steely project(pics are in the rim section) and this is now my door panel and gauge cluster ... i hope you guys like it,however i know this is a "personal preferance" mod and does not appeal to everyone.

By asianrob
#212715 should fix the pictures.. but other than that looks good i wouldnt have done the cluster tho lol. a little too far. but i like the door panels i need to do mine
By STOCK4DR
#212716 sorry for the gigantic pics ...next time ill use thumbnails
By asianrob
#212718 sweet. what did you use to stick the fabic to the panels?
By chrono404
#212721 :thumb: :thumb: for ingenuity. Never seen anyone put fabric on the instrument cluster.

Also edited the layout of your pics so it fits on the page better.
By HondaHoe187
#212728 IMO the best thing to use is carpet adhesive!!! I've done over 20 sets and none of them have came off... Most people use spray adhesive but I used to use that and the fabric ends up coming unglued with time!!
By ImThaBean
#212734 What door panels are those? and are they drop ins or did you have to modify?

I like the idea with the fabric. It just looks too thick on the cluster. overall its unique and if its you, its you. :thumb:
By ron_kimi
#212736 Nice idea on the diy door panels.
By STOCK4DR
#212753 thank you for modifing the pics for me , i did use spray adhesive and it IS coming off im gonna have to keeep the carpet adhesive in mind , and as far as the door panels go they are just the stock panels recovered in plaid fabric.
By speedracer1094
#212811 Did you tear off the old fabric or did you just recover them??
I like how it came out. I'm thinking about doing this in my eg8 too.
By STOCK4DR
#212833 i ripped off the old fabric and recovered with the new .. and because the door panel is riveted on i didnt want to pop the rivets so i just rolled a cd around the edges to tuck the fabric in there and used the adhesive on the back of the panel
By STOCK4DR
#212835 let me correct that ...the door panel itself is removable just the cove that i covered is actually riveted on
By Graffiti
#213937 good job man :thumb:
By dbrooks
#214203 looks super nice man. i just did my doors in black leather. same method you did! my dumbass friend ripped all the rivets off of his panels though. i fixed it for him though.