Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Tristanw10
#199806 Hey, I was just wondering if anyone on here has bought the knock off bride racing seats from ebay?, they look just like the real thing for way under actual cost, I was concerned about the quality, are they made the same?, any feedback would be appreciated
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... MEWAX%3AIT
By kinta94
#199826 no they aren't the same quality that is why they are so cheap plus they are heavier and they are not as strong they are not recommended. just buy the real thing your paying for more than just a name. buy quality or quantity your choice.
By mistergou
#199937 yeah save up an get the real thing for that price plus a lil more you could get one real one, thats what i would do

or keep looking around an maybe find a used real set, or get you some recaros they are very comfy :thumb:
By Tristanw10
#200143 Well I been doing some searcching around the net, and due to the fact that I plan to race my car one day, I want to go with an FIA approved seat. I found the MOMO Start on the net and they are less than 300 a piece. What do you guys think about using them?, I know they arent JDM but I just want something that is gonna be safe.

I like the look of them too :thumb:
By CaliEJ2
#200183 How do you know the BRIDE seats are knockoffs?
By Tristanw10
#200303 The seats are not made in japan, but are made under the bride name, i am guessing they are knock offs