Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By badboi_dx
#196552 Hi (first post),

Just wanted to know how to remove the door panel from a Civic eg 3 with the winding windows (non electric)? I've figured everything else it's just the window handle. Thanks.
By 92redrocketHATCH
#196568 the window handle is a little tricky, there is a horse shoe looking medal pin holding it in. you have to roll the handle to where its facing up and if you kind of push the door panel in you cann stick a flat tip screwdriver in there and wiggle that bitch out or you can use some needlenose pliers to get it out and thats bout it you pull the handle off, and to put it back on you can put the medal clip back where its supposed to be and you just push the handle on lol
By chilango41
JUICE wrote:it pops straight off...

have someone hold your purse while you try. :lol: :lol: j/k :P

LOL
Just get something pointy and push the horseshoe looking thing down. Then dont be afrad to pull the door panel off and your done
By badboi_dx
#196922 I can't find this "horse shoe" thing. I've pushed down on the door and looked round the handle and still can't find it.
By chilango41
#196930 This might help
By badboi_dx
#197203 i've been trying to do this for ages now, i still cnt manage to get the fucker off. i've got a set of components, sub and amp just sitting there but this is just fucking ridiculous. i've been using two flat screwdrivers and shoved every tool posible into it. where can i get the "remove tool" in the diagram above from?
By 95CivEg
#197205 most parts stores have little kits that have a few different sizes of tools in them, autozone/napa/kragen/etc. not sure about uk tho??
By berg89
#197211 Take a rag/t-shirt something fabric an slide it up under the window crank an then pull the rag side to side, eventually the clip will snag the fabric an then work its way off.
By chilango41
#197217 Just pull the fucker then. I cant believe taking a crank off can take 3 days. I always do it with a ruler, no problem :thumb:
By badboi_dx
#197387 thanks a lot peeps. managed to take it off in the end (mate did it lol). now i just need to make the mdf baffles for the 6.5 comps and im sorted.
By OleFolk
#197455 i got my car with the door panels off of it so i had to figure out how to put em on. took me about 5 hours now i can do it within 5 mins

that horseshoe pin stumped me but i did it.

best advice to get the pin out is long needle nose pliers
By Gustavo
#260425 This is all u need.