Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By chnzgoofball
Bouli wrote:
chnzgoofball wrote:
man i love this forum and here is the reason why :thumb: :woot:

Yeah it's a good way to bring people together with love for there cars closer and offering stuff that you cannot get in the US and otherwise.

:thumb:

:woot:

same for the other way around! parts here (US) that u cant get over there :thumb:
By LowTEC-Derbo
#23439 not so sure i like the honda access since its missing the rubber nubbins.

It gets fairly wet in the fall here and thats the last thing I want slipping.. :(

we should get something setup for people in the UK/US to send stuff back in forth. :)
By Ej2-B16a
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:=O is the honda access versions!

yea..the possibility of me getting those are next to none here in the USA :(

thanks for the pics! I need to find myself a set of ITR ones.

the reason i ask is because this site shows it as a full assembly..

http://store.yahoo.com/yhst-14083816939 ... yrxpe.html

if your really that interested.. and youd be willing to get then from california, i kno a shop that i bet can get them..
By Ej2-B16a
Bouli wrote:
chnzgoofball wrote:
man i love this forum and here is the reason why :thumb: :woot:

Yeah it's a good way to bring people together with love for there cars closer and offering stuff that you cannot get in the US and otherwise.

:thumb:

:woot:

i wish there was people on thsi forum that lived in japan lol..

id save money all day long.. and get them to ship me a dc2 :)
By MHG
Bouli wrote:my set:
don't have a pic of my own set installed yet, but here's one from someone else:

These are optional pedals for the ITR, OEM Honda acces though :)

they look pretty nice imo :thumb:

those look very nice. Do you have any problems when your shoes are wet? could you PM me some info about were you got them and how much they cost? I need to get some new pedal covers, might as well get something good, right?
By Greasedmonkey
#42487 You can get the complete ITR pedal set, and just put them in replacing your pedals. Kinda like if you had an auto and did a manual swap. You just buy the complete set from an ITR and bolt it in. IBCmotorsports/jdmland.com sells them.
By whitedxi
#53789 looks nice but pricey
By Graham
#53797 Those pedals look different to ITR ones, are they not ek9 pedals? The pedals in the ITR we were working on yesterday was just like eg ones :?
By civicnation93
#53832 BTW there are people who live in Japan, IE myself...for the next 3 days anywho, but i been here for over 2 years and put it out there that I come across so many damn jdm parts its retarded..i can get my hands on RHD shells ffs...cheap as hell too :D But alas...my shipping days are over due to me leaving ><
By OmarG
#60451 I know this is sort of off of topic, but I recently bought some pedals off of ebay. They look ok, (sort of like the pedals being discussed ITT) but I have a wide foot. The problem with my pedals is I have to keep taking off my right shoe to drive, or else I wind up pressing the gas when I'm trying to break. Its annoying as hell =/

anyone know of a better, affordable alternative?

sorry to threadjack =/