Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By CScivic22
#61666 i want to paint a part of my center console from gray to black. what kind of paint would be best, krylon paint that is made for plastics, vinyl. or dupli color that is made for vinyl and carpets. and i want it to look stock black interior color so what would be best, satan black, gloss black or flat black?
By mage182
CScivic22 wrote:i want to paint a part of my center console from gray to black. what kind of paint would be best, krylon paint that is made for plastics, vinyl. or dupli color that is made for vinyl and carpets. and i want it to look stock black interior color so what would be best, satan black, gloss black or flat black?

I would recommend against painting interior pieces. It never lasts and never matches everything else.

I would just look for a black armrest and sell the one you have. There are a few for sale on ebay now.
By marvinp8700
#61675 Image
this is my console the back half was red. i painted it with the plastic and vinyl krylon. i just painted the front peice too. it looks fine really
By marvinp8700
#61676 that was like 3 weeks after i painted it.
By CScivic22
#61701 i am just painting one part all the other parts i would be getting already black. i just want to paint the center audio console. instead of waiting for it to sell then buying a new black one.