We don't know what Honda Rust is
By jred
#188231 SAC town?? :lol: balls sac town :lol:
By egsedanguy
#188232 well if any of yall wanna come join me n my club let me know. we are fully legit. the club started off as just trucks but since me and a few others came in with the imports its now a truck and car club. im the events coordinator. the club has grown big and now might have its on seperate import club within the club. i would love to some of yall ther. we are actually having a meet n cruise tonight and you guys should come too. its starts at in and out on sunrise blvd and hwy 50. 730pm. then we have a meeting then we cruise to lows on sunrise and thats were we meet with the rest of the sacto ppl. its cool and would be awsome to gwet a few pics too... let me know

http://www.myspace.com/kapitalkreations
By dro21
CaliEJ2 wrote:well im not really in sac but im not so far away..... im in Modesto....i was born in Woodland tho lol 8) NOR*CAL 8)

Im always in woodland it gets boring since its hella small
By CaliEJ2
dro21 wrote:
CaliEJ2 wrote:well im not really in sac but im not so far away..... im in Modesto....i was born in Woodland tho lol 8) NOR*CAL 8)

yea i dont know much about woodland.... last time i was there i was like 7yrs old.
By dro21
CaliEJ2 wrote:
dro21 wrote:

yea i dont know much about woodland.... last time i was there i was like 7yrs old.

Ahh you walk 5 minutes in each direction and you end up knowing the ins and out of the town.....lol
By syusuke
#247072 Sure

Is the group you mentioned earlier in the topic still active?

It seems like there are not many active groups in Sacramento anymore.