We don't know what Honda Rust is
By Ej2-B16a
#29404 Hey if anyone lives in santa clarita, were all about to meet up for a run at Sand canyon.. all the way down to slymar.. about 14 miles there and back.. really curvey road.. well hit me up if anyone is down to go! send me a PM. wil all be going at 2. its 12 38 right now
By oscar m
#29447 i live there........when was this?
By Ej2-B16a
#29587 we went yesturday.

you live at sand canyon!!??
By Ej2-B16a
#29767 ended up running it at boquet canyon.. it was alright, im just pissed that my tires are scraping too much , other wise the tokiko's held it down pretty good :thumb:
By chnzgoofball
#29778 ill take it this is in so cal?
By Ej2-B16a
#29791 actually like 3 or 4
By BAXTER_EJ1
#29825 :eh: :?
By Ej2-B16a
#29933 i usally go sand canyon, all the way up to little tujhunga, which goes down to slymar..

we go to boquet also here and there..

thats really it for the canyons around here..
By Hereg6
#29944 Thats it thats all the canyons you go on :roll:

What about
San francisquito
Spunky canyon
Aliso canyon
Angeles crest
Pine canyon
Lake hughes road
Placerita canyon

Those are the ones that i know of off the top of my head that are in your area
By Ej2-B16a
#29949 all of those branch off.. from bouqet...

we start at boquet. and we end at elizabeht lake, going through most of those canyons..

and about placerita ( we ride thru there to get to sand canyon) placerita sucks tho.. its mostly straight .. no curves :)

so all the 1's u named.. we pass by .. and since your so into it, you forgot to mention copper hill road :)

do you live around santa clarita? we should all go for a canyon ride toghter :thumb:
By Hereg6
#29952 How come i've never see you in those canyons then
me and my friends are ALWAYS in all of these canyons

So how offten do you guys go out?
By Ej2-B16a
#29955 it's not really ''do you guys'' theres a couple people out here that i go with..

their not honda lovers.

i just really go whenever i feel like it . once every 2 weeks maybe.. (out of joy)

or like if im going down the 14 freeway back to my house. ill get off on placerita cny and ride up thru sand canyon and go way up there..

how about you? cuz i seemed to have never seen you iether.. and i always meet people up there