I'm sure the locals will come up with a catchy description for their forum...
By SmoondaSi
#236051 sounds goood maan an dun welll on the stayin sohc im tha same. got a z6 in my car and a turbo in my room but don't no weather i wanna mate the two coz i cba with rods an pistons just yet coz i wont get it done in time for show season lol wereabouts is eccos shop? an yer the pic of my car bein low was when i had just springs bt now ive got coilys, its still low but looks abit rally at tha back an i dunno y. think i mite have been sent tha rong ones lol :thumb:
By Ecc0
#236065 Hey I'm all the way up in Essex so would be a drive for you guys but seems like there is a few ppl wanting to do a meet at mine, is a post running in UK section for it and looking like will be june/july time.
By andyc
#236076 ah I havent been to the UK pages for a while...
By andyc
#236078 cant see that thread?
By Jsa-SIR2
#238187 I'm going to this meet... It's going to be BIG!!

Can't wait!!! :woot:

Jon.
By Jsa-SIR2
#238188 I'm going to this meet... It's going to be BIG!!

Can't wait!!! :woot:

Jon.
By Jsa-SIR2
#238189 Oops!! My bad. :roll:

Jon.
By andyc
#238195 cool, where bouts you headin up from? im trying to get a few people from pompey way to convoy up
By Ecc0
#238246 Got e few steps closer to getting my finished and ready for this this week.

My Hel lines arrived got my new sander and my sunroof visor got through customs finally just like Christmas all over again woop
By Boods
#242597 Right, Mine's gonna be a WIP but I'm proper up for going. Anyone fancy a convoy from the dorset area?

Need to get properly into going to meets and what not, and if my car's actually got some stance I'd be up for going and parking outta the way, just to check some of the other rides out and take some pictures =]

EDIT: Just read back, some white civic EG stickers'd be bloody amazing. If we can't grab em off your mate andy I'd chip in to get some made/posted across?
By chrisscott
#242733 not sure if im going 100% yet but put my name down
By Ecc0
#243287 I know its a drive for you guys but would be sweet to meet up and put faces to names.

I had a chat with some of the local civic owners round my way and they're all getting the day off work for this so is gonna be huge.

All going well my car will be finished, I have the week before the meet off to finish it.
By andyc
#243353 I cant friggin wait for this meet, all those awesome civics..... :headbang:
By Ecc0
#243440 Just had a look on CL and found this.

http://www.civiclife.net/board/topic/89 ... try1159100

If your a member on CL have a read as is a big convoy getting planned and will be on route for most of you.
By andyc
#243444 its way outta my way, theres no convoys from pompey way :(