I'm sure the locals will come up with a catchy description for their forum...
By andyc
#206535 Is the annoyingricer still out there? :eh:
By chrisscott
#206771 im gonna be late, not finishing til 2.30 now. :x
By ditoegsaloon
#206787 i might not join the convoy but i still meet you at the meeting point. As one or two of us might no able to attempt at 12-1 shall we move to 2-3 o clock then? or we gonna stick to the recent time?
By andyc
#206821 Im not fussed dudes, any time :)
By ditoegsaloon
#206844 kay guys, me missus needs me 2morrow. hopefully not after lunchtime so i can still be there. sorry if i cant come and cancel in the last minute :(
By chrisscott
#206876 hopefully see you all later, im gonna work now :shock:
By darren717
#206893 wel try and get there bud im still gunna head up bout half 12 1 ish any way so ill be there on my lonesum lol gunna tyr and get hold of andyc and c wat time hes going
By chrisscott
#206918 was nice to meet you guys, well def have to try get more people to come nxt time.

andy get your engine in, take the gamble lol
By andyc
#206999 Yeah it was awesome to meet you guys and see your cars. Its a shame the others couldnt make it but theres always the next one :thumb: im gonna get my mechanic buddy to look at the z6 before i put it in, then decide which engine to buy a dizzy for, either will be runnin soon though
By darren717
#207009 thank u guys 4 turnin up was gd 2 meet u shame bout the others were have 2 get another meet soon we didnt get no picks guys lol
By andyc
#207010 Ha yeah, i said that to chris before we left... Ill bring the girlfriends camera next time :thumb: where to next time then? Hopefully my car will be on the road and we can go out for a drive too
By Boods
#207336 SHIT I knew I forgot something!

I was looking forwards to this and cancelled some plans then on the day i was like "I swear I had something to do today?.... Oh well I'll sort out my car an give it a clean"

So annoyed. :x
By andyc
#207378 :lol: whoops, oh well mate come to the next one, not sure where yet but hopefully my car will be running for it. I can come to a civic eg meet in a civic eg next time
By ditoegsaloon
#207702 andy have you sorted d16z6 dizzy yet? might can help you if you still lookin for one
By andyc
#207820 im gonna get a d15by dizzy mate and get the b7 running, then spend some more time on the Z6 before putting it in... anyone know anyone that can get a B7 dizzy??