I'm sure the locals will come up with a catchy description for their forum...
By sbm251
#200027 still getting worked on engine been replaced what a nvr ending project love it wow
By sbm251
#200028 Image[/img]
the wing is not even on and it jacked up and bonnets not on right as the engine has been changed
By andyc
#201109 nice that no. plate is awesome
By darren717
#201113 thanks mate standerd plate for the car aswell lol
By Xaser
#201125 Here's my bus

By chrisscott
#201159 with my new wheels
By andyc
#201183 Chrisscott the new wheels are waaaay better in my opinion... Honda wheels are the best! need to spray mine but Im gonna wait till i get new tyres and paint them bare as the nitromors will perish the hell outta my tyres....

anyway, good move! :thumb:
By andyc
#201307 My last hatch was similar to yours Darren -

When I knew nothing about cars I scrapped it as a CV joint went :? what a pratt. Lost my Tanabe cat back system with it too...... bad times
By darren717
#201432 u wat scrapped 4 a cv joint the aint good mate lol wish i new u sooner lol
By andyc
#201434 ha, cheers mate... yeah I know, I lost alot of money with that car lol. stil got the headlights if anyones interested?
By darren717
#201436 yer i bet u did my car was a rite mess wen i got it. it had no paint on the bonnet it was rusting out at the arches and lower conners bt ive stuck with it and got it looking where it is 2day getting the front bumper re-sprayed 4 the 2nd tym lol and getting the mirros done this week or nxt hope4ly.
By andyc
#201513 im planning a poor mans paint job on mine at some stage, white should be easy enough to get a decent finish...