I'm sure the locals will come up with a catchy description for their forum...
By darren717
#198617 try jap performance but they wornt very helpful when i phoned. where abouts r u 2?
By andyc
#198621 Do you know where Gosport is? right near pompey mate, not that far from you really, is there much goin on for us down south?
By chrisscott
#198681 anyone coming down to the meet in bournemouth for definate.
if so look out for the green eg with orange wheels. :thumb:
By andyc
#198745 what meet is it?
By chrisscott
chrisscott wrote:theres a CL meet on the 6th june 7.30pm outside staples in bournemouth(nr train station), we could high jack it :twisted:

time now 6pm

this one :D
By andyc
#198767 id be up for that
By chrisscott
ANDYC wrote:id be up for that

c u there then :thumb:
By darren717
#199038 sorry chaps i 4got about it did any1 go 2 the cl meet n what was it like? where all ave 2 meet up 1 friday nite if any1 is up 4 it where find 2 meet sumwhere centrail so its nt 2 far 4 people 2 go bt i dnt mind a drive lol
By chrisscott
#199073 nah man, had to take my dog to emergency vets, it got attacked by a bigger dog(cost me £250 :shock: )

not seen or heard owt on CL either.
By andyc
#199757 no i didnt either... we should definetely get an eg/ej only meet together :)
By andyc
#199761 chrisscott, did you paint your hatch yourself? Im feeling a poor mans paint job coming on for my coupe pretty soon, yours looks clean mate. Im just wary about the lacquer... ill probably leave it matt-ish like yours, not sure yet :?
By chrisscott
#199887 well my boss painted it for me, its only had 1 coat of paint on. but yeah took like an hour to paint, it was done outside in the open, finish isnt brilliant since it was the first time my boss wet sprayed( can see the line on the roof).
its Matte at the moment but was going to go Satin, but thinking about spraying it black now.
did it that colour at the time coz it was different, but seen it on acouple of civics an also seen a lot of orange wheels round my area(especially on french C**p cars)

so i think black on black is where im going.

ps id get some lacquer on, make washing it easier( you can get matte lacquer)
By darren717
#199890 oh rite. so do u boys fancy a meet soon? i no a chap who mite spay a car 4 £500 any colour you wnt on the side. my car is book in 2 the body shop again lol had a littel smack with the step dads mercedes benz. blacks guuna look good mate :thumb:
By andyc
#199892 im feelin the black, might do mine a matte black too. I wanty it all glossy but with cans it aint gonna happen lol
By darren717
#200557 chirsscott fancy a meet up soon seeing as where close 2gether ? n were get the eg meet started lol