General tranny info covering all models & motors.
By Frenchy
#6927 Hey, I tried the search option, but didn't find anything.

I was wondering if any one here has done/know of someone that has do the conversion from Hydro to cable... I know there are kits for it that range from $160-$220us, but I'm cheap.

There have been guys that have done the swap, with their own creations, but I was wondering about the tranny mount. Would the regular 94+ integra tranny mount work, or would I have to fab one up... Or worse yet, buy one. :)
By Greasedmonkey
#6929 Why would you want a cable tranny anyways?
By vtec_gloucester
#6936 +1 ^^^

hydro FTW!!!
By asianrob
#6946 cable FTL! stay Hydro i would spend that cash on something you wont like lol
By Greasedmonkey
#6961 Glad Im not the only one that doesnt understand why you want to swap to a cable.
By Frenchy
#7007 It's not the fact that I want one... It's the fact that I have acquired a full swap, and it's a cable tranny attached with a OBX diff.

If I had the choice, I would just get the hydro tranny... But this is a good deal, and comes with the package.
By Greasedmonkey
#7008 The only one I know of is HAsport. You would have to check out there site.
By york62
#7012 Frenchy...as in Dave Brando?
By Frenchy
#7015 :thumb: ... Yep, that be me.
By chnzgoofball
Greasedmonkey wrote:The only one I know of is HAsport. You would have to check out there site.

x2
By Greasedmonkey
york62 wrote:Frenchy...as in Dave Brando?

Did I mis something?
By Frenchy
#7034 Nah, York and I live in the same area... He acually refered me to this site.

There are other companies that do this kit, and there are other variations of it. I have the tools and ability to make the kit, but it's the motor mount that worries me. The cheapest kit, and has the best review is from http://www.innovativemounts.com/ShowPro ... odid=40120

But I was trying to make it on my own, save some extra cash...
By Frenchy
#14383 Wow, last post in may, and still no response... lol

Mount kit found, I needed to do some mods, but it works great. If anyone is interested, when the swap is completely done I'll post up pics.
By york62
#14426 you better dude .. i haven't seen your car in years.